PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Clarkson and the Audi RS4

tailpipe
November 29th, 2012, 12:32
I was driving in West London yesterday evening in my black RS3. In front of me, I came up behind a stunning new RS4 in Sprint Blue. I drew level and stopped next to it at a set of traffic lights and grinned at the driver... who turned out to be none other than Jeremy Clarkson. (He didn't grin back.) I don't think he owns one, but he may be testing it for an upcoming article.

doodlebug
November 30th, 2012, 11:12
I was driving in West London yesterday evening in my black RS3. In front of me, I came up behind a stunning new RS4 in Sprint Blue. I drew level and stopped next to it at a set of traffic lights and grinned at the driver... who turned out to be none other than Jeremy Clarkson. (He didn't grin back.) I don't think he owns one, but he may be testing it for an upcoming article.

Indeed. A member on another forum caught him as he parked it. His comment was that the colour (Sepang :) ) was the most impressive thing about it and that he was disappointed to be so disappointed.

I drove a couple at Audi's ride and drive day at Millbrook. It's a nice car but I'm not going to chop my RS6 in for one.

Joker
November 30th, 2012, 14:39
I drove a couple at Audi's ride and drive day at Millbrook. It's a nice car but I'm not going to chop my RS6 in for one.

Great car just needs a different engine, preferably one with a couple of turbos attached. Will be interesting to hear what old Clarkie has to say about it though.

Erik
November 30th, 2012, 15:56
Seems like a great car.

Except 2 things:

1) No turbos.

2) Way too expensive - at least for me, and even if I could afford it I would probably looks elsewhere for a "sports" car, unless I really
needed not to bee seen or a wagon.

JavierNuvolari
November 30th, 2012, 17:03
Seems like a great car.

Except 2 things:

1) No turbos.

2) Way too expensive - at least for me, and even if I could afford it I would probably looks elsewhere for a "sports" car, unless I really
needed not to bee seen or a wagon.

But i bet that is you were looking for a wagon and found a decent B5 RS 4 you would go for it...

I wanted to like this car SO bad...

Cheers!