PDA

View Full Version : C5 RS6 for sale

Rossagge
November 15th, 2012, 06:18
Hello everyone. Time to pass on my RS6. It's well maintained, garage kept, non-smoker, 2 owner car. All maintenance is up to date. What ever it needed it got. I have a 1 inch thick folder of records. It has 126k on the ODO. New set of TSW Nurburgring Bronze wheel and Yokohama tires. Both have less than 1k miles on em. I installed LED clear tail lights as well I have the original Avus wheels as well as stock tails. Hit me up if you are interested or know of anyone who is. Asking 20k OBO. I'll post pics soon. http://www.ebay.com/itm/271103838173?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me81JWo9LVE

Rossagge
March 4th, 2013, 10:40
No interest? I'm practically giving this away compared to the prices I've seen owners asking for them...

More pics;
http://www.vuvox.com/collage/detail/0611e8fedb (http://www.vuvox.com/collage/detail/0611e8fedb)

ttboost
March 4th, 2013, 12:36
Nice car...but you're just checking in on your "For Sale" ad from 4 months ago, today?

Rossagge
March 4th, 2013, 13:37
Nice car...but you're just checking in on your "For Sale" ad from 4 months ago, today?
No, I've checked, just never posted any other comments until now. Been overseas for a while and finally had time to actively try and sell it. Not a big forum guy either, but am trying to maximize my opportunities.

Rossagge
March 4th, 2013, 13:44
Thanks, BTW. Maybe I need to get on here more often :)

Rossagge
March 18th, 2013, 21:02
136661366713668136691367113672 pics!

Rossagge
March 19th, 2013, 03:24
**Price drop to $16,000USD with the TSWs and LED tails** If not interested in either TSWs or LEDs, I'll sell with OEM wheels and tails and you get newish tires as well for $15,000USD!!! Needs to GOOOOOOOO! :)

Cmnair
March 19th, 2013, 15:36
How many miles on it now?

Rossagge
March 19th, 2013, 16:10
How many miles on it now?

It currently has just over 126,500. It's been garaged mostly since it's been avail for sale.

Rossagge
March 22nd, 2013, 05:08
Still for sale...clean RS. Who's got questions?

lswing
March 22nd, 2013, 14:05
Dang, nice ride and price. When were tc and trans replaced, how is the drc doing? Good luck, wish i had some extra $$$.

Rossagge
March 22nd, 2013, 14:21
Dang, nice ride and price. When were tc and trans replaced, how is the drc doing? Good luck, wish i had some extra $$$.

Timing belt is due in 15k. DRC and trans were done within the last 25k. I'd have to check records for exact mileage. Thanks, wish you had the $$$ too! :D

Rossagge
March 23rd, 2013, 03:53
Everyone, here's a small list of most recent service (25k or less) that has been performed on it.

126,500: VDSC ran for airbag light. Clock spring, connections and airbag reseated, light cleared, code showed intermitent. No light since
125,5xx: New Yokohama YK580 all around, new TSW Nurburgring Matte Bronze wheels (not included, inquire if interested)
121,702: Oil Change
116647: Right front lower straight control arm
116648: Full recon internl vehicle
111182: Front pads and rotors, service caliper slides
107536: Complete rear brake job, replace rear brake pads and rotors and service caliper slides
98335: Replace Dynamic Ride Control Shocks and Charge System.
96323: Transmission Prop Shaft Seal replaced. Topped of Differential
92930: Transmission RIght Axel Seal Replace. Topped of Differential

Turbos were serviced. Not sure on mileage. Need to find paperwork

All four bushings were replaced and front wheel allightment around the mileage of 121,702 shortly after the oil change.
Looking for the paper work on that. Can be obtained through Audi Of Austin.:incar: Needs a driver!

Thanks!

Rossagge
April 13th, 2013, 06:46
Back in town bump! 127k on the odo. Drove it with at prospective buyer...sure feels nice! :0: Gonna miss it.

Rossagge
April 22nd, 2013, 21:11
Still for sale. Selling with TSWs and LED tails. 16k firm or 15k with OEM parts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271194203594

http://www.vuvox.com/collage/detail/068fa961f0 :addict:

DHall1
April 23rd, 2013, 01:11
I must say you have done a fine job of taking detailed pictures. I would hate to consider gutting this car but this would make a fine donor for the RS6 avant project.

Is the engine sound and have you run RossTech data logs on it?

Still for sale. Selling with TSWs and LED tails. 16k firm or 15k with OEM parts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271194203594

http://www.vuvox.com/collage/detail/068fa961f0 :addict:

Rossagge
April 23rd, 2013, 03:33
I must say you have done a fine job of taking detailed pictures. I would hate to consider gutting this car but this would make a fine donor for the RS6 avant project.

Is the engine sound and have you run RossTech data logs on it?

Do it! Engine is sound. I've had it hooked up to a VDSC and it showed an intermittent airbag light which turned out to be the clockspring. Was reconnected and reseated. Clockspring was replaced at around 70k. Also showed code for an engine mount. Need to get details on that. Doesn't seem to be an issue. No rough idle or abnormal engine vibration at any speed. I have lots of service records...if that matters for your project. Thanks.

Rossagge
May 16th, 2013, 23:30
Still available. It's received a lot of interest, but no final commitment yet. Letting it go for 14k with all OEM parts (wheels and tail lights)! Still needs a driver:pop:

Cmnair
May 16th, 2013, 23:38
Wow! I am amazed these cars are getting so hard to sell.

Rossagge
May 16th, 2013, 23:47
Wow! I am amazed these cars are getting so hard to sell.
Any suggestions? I have it listed on ebay, autotrader and ol' craig's for months now. I keep dropping the price, but this is as low as I want to go. I rather keep it for any amount less.

ttboost
May 16th, 2013, 23:48
In the grand scheme of things, the amount of cars that exist vs the number of cars for sale..really isn't that bad. It does seem that the market is soft for them though. A stock car can be a high maintenance vehicle.

ttboost
May 16th, 2013, 23:49
Hold out long enough..Dave will buy it...

Rossagge
May 16th, 2013, 23:56

Haha. I just might have to the way things are going. Maybe I should sell my Bimmers instead...:vhmmm:

Cmnair
May 16th, 2013, 23:56
Any suggestions? I have it listed on ebay, autotrader and ol' craig's for months now. I keep dropping the price, but this is as low as I want to go. I rather keep it for any amount less.

Just bad economy in general and as Mike said limited number of enthusiasts who would appreciate a car like this. Not sure if the mileage and maint cost is making it hard as well (even though the car seems to be well looked after). I feel $14k is below market value for what you have...that is B6 S4 territory. If you are not in a hurry to sell somebody will certainly snap it up. Have you tried listing on Audizine or VWVortex?

ttboost
May 17th, 2013, 00:04
Haha. I just might have to the way things are going. Maybe I should sell my Bimmers instead...:vhmmm:

Yeah..dump the Beemer..you can get one of those anytime...anywhere...

Rossagge
May 17th, 2013, 00:04
Just bad economy in general and as Mike said limited number of enthusiasts who would appreciate a car like this. Not sure if the mileage and maint cost is making it hard as well (even though the car seems to be well looked after). I feel $14k is below market value for what you have...that is B6 S4 territory. If you are not in a hurry to sell somebody will certainly snap it up. Have you tried listing on Audizine or VWVortex?

I feel it's below market too. I figured someone would realize that and snatch it up! Maybe I'm being too hasty?... I'll give those two sites a go. Thanks!

Rossagge
May 17th, 2013, 00:07
Yeah..dump the Beemer..you can get one of those anytime...anywhere...

Very true. The M5 does have that 6spd fun factor though. You've got the best of both worlds with your RS!

ttboost
May 17th, 2013, 00:12
Very true. The M5 does have that 6spd fun factor though. You've got the best of both worlds with your RS!

Yeah well I'm bored too...I miss my fast car...my RS6 will be for sale very soon too...if it sells, great..if not, I get to keep driving it..it really is a blast...

Cmnair
May 17th, 2013, 00:14
Clean retail on NADA for your car is $18425 btw, and NADA is lower than KBB

Rossagge
May 17th, 2013, 00:29
Clean retail on NADA for your car is $18425 btw, and NADA is lower than KBB

Yep. Thanks. I had it originally priced there 6 months ago. I lowered it to KBB T.I. I figured there would be more action on it if it was closer to TI value. Folks are scared of the mileage I feel.

Rossagge
May 17th, 2013, 00:32
Yeah well I'm bored too...I miss my fast car...my RS6 will be for sale very soon too...if it sells, great..if not, I get to keep driving it..it really is a blast...

I think it all boils down to that for me as well...boredom. I was entertaining the idea for a while of doing a manual swap on the RS then shifted that train of though over to my 7 series and making it an M car. Maybe I should just sell them all and buy a wagon! I do dig avants.

Rossagge
May 17th, 2013, 00:36
Here's an updated photo collage. Old link is gone.
http://www.vuvox.com/collage/detail/069b8fd194

MontyRS
May 17th, 2013, 10:31
The market has gotten soft for all cars. I'm still trying to sell mine but not at the prices people are offering on eBay. I have had 3,500 people view the car and 77 are "watching" it which I find interesting. I was originally looking to sell as there is a really nice 993tt for sale...I thought it would go for sure and the Seller just posted that its also for sale still and he is asking "market" unlike most for those cars. I was also talking to a transporter and he confirmed market is soft...

I think I'm just going to keep the car and think about a 6 speed conversion on her....does anyone know anyone in FL that is capable of doing that?

ttboost
May 17th, 2013, 12:14
I'm not sure if they've done any, but give USP Motorsports a call, they are not too far from you in Coral Springs. Ask for Chris Green.

DHall1
May 17th, 2013, 15:57
That may have some truth to it.

This is a perfect fit for the avant project.

Also BMwade should be contacted. Why don't you trade for his low mile modded RS.

High miles and mods scare people away. Look at that 125k bone stock car with history went for 19500 in a matter of hours.

I would return this car back to stock. Stock wheels and stock tails. Take a full set of well laid out pictures and it will sell.

Actually your pictures look fine. Take those tail lights out. Hmmm, thinking about this

ttboost
May 17th, 2013, 18:21
I will be expecting my commission check...

Rossagge
June 30th, 2013, 01:29
**SOLD**:rs6kiss: