October 22nd, 2012, 21:00
I want them.....any good ideas?

alrightroad
October 23rd, 2012, 01:38
SteveKen had some.

Steve, any report on the brand you had?

kvicen
October 23rd, 2012, 04:02
I bought some on Ebay around a month ago. When I received them, the mounting bolts on both lights were broke. These metal bolts are screwed into the plastic housing of the lights and the plastic stresses and brakes. I contacted the seller and he sent two new tail lights. The new lights were not broke but the mounting points were cracked. I put some plastic weld on each of the bolts and installed them. They look great but are cheaply made. I purchased them from redcometm3 on Ebay.

lswing
October 23rd, 2012, 04:39
This...best look for modern and not fake...similar to X5 and a few other cars...did have a loose cable, but fixed up and fine. I'll try and dig up a pic, a few of us have these. You can get them for less too...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audi-A6-4B-C5-Sedan-LED-Tail-Lights-red-crystal-/120968574343?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item1c2a49f587

SteveKen
October 23rd, 2012, 14:49
SteveKen had some.

I never really looked at them close enough to see a brand name, etc.

I do know that the guy that snagged them up claimed that they were vintage ones and not like the new ones.

All I know is that I never had a problem with them and the fit and finish looked pretty stock.

alrightroad
October 24th, 2012, 02:21
I never really looked at them close enough to see a brand name, etc.

I do know that the guy that snagged them up claimed that they were vintage ones and not like the new ones.

All I know is that I never had a problem with them and the fit and finish looked pretty stock.

Vintage LED's. Isnt that a bit like a vintage iphone?

Would it be too much trouble to reach out to your buyer and see if he knows the manufacturer? thx

MaxRS6
October 24th, 2012, 03:01
Mine are in.pro. Picture of box

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz195/MaxRS6/PIC_1434.jpg?t=1351044485

SteveKen
October 25th, 2012, 18:41
SteveKen had some.

The guy I sold them to said that the back was stamped with "CharDIN" on them.

That's all there was.

hahnmgh63
October 27th, 2012, 15:03
I have the In Pro also and they are a great upgrade. Have had them on for around 4yrs and no problems with fit, finish, or operation. A nice looking more modern upgrade.

surferdude
October 27th, 2012, 17:47
Yup, In Pro is best

alrightroad
October 27th, 2012, 19:17
The guy I sold them to said that the back was stamped with "CharDIN" on them.

That's all there was.

Thanks...

1uglymug
October 28th, 2012, 13:23
Where can I get the black ones in this picture?

Mine are in.pro. Picture of box

http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz195/MaxRS6/PIC_1434.jpg?t=1351044485

Smiler
October 31st, 2012, 20:22
Any pics of the black inpro mounted?
Avant please :)

http://www.arz-tuning.de/shop/store_files/1/images/product_images/popup_images/10546_0.jpg

NSU RS6
February 28th, 2013, 18:57
I have the In Pro also and they are a great upgrade. Have had them on for around 4yrs and no problems with fit, finish, or operation. A nice looking more modern upgrade.

Which ones did you get? Red with the white horizontal stripe? That would look hot on your white car.

Have a pic?

Thx.

hahnmgh63
March 1st, 2013, 01:51
Yea, the Red with the horizontal clear/white backup strip are the ones I have. They use a conventional bulb for the reverse & turn signal and LED's for the tail lights & brake lights. They do add a more modern look to the car even when not in use. They have never given me a autocheck bulb warning and all LED's are still functioning 4 yrs later.13574

This was a pick I took just after getting my DRC recall done. About two days after getting the car back from the recall I ripped out the DRC system and installed my KW's. Been happy ever since.

lswing
March 1st, 2013, 02:11
That white looks damn nice, almost as good as my blue:)

This is also with DRC, about an inch lower with the Koni's...

NSU RS6
March 1st, 2013, 06:30
Thanks guys. For spending my money!

bmwade
March 1st, 2013, 18:59
Yea, the Red with the horizontal clear/white backup strip are the ones I have. They use a conventional bulb for the reverse & turn signal and LED's for the tail lights & brake lights. They do add a more modern look to the car even when not in use. They have never given me a autocheck bulb warning and all LED's are still functioning 4 yrs later.13574

This was a pick I took just after getting my DRC recall done. About two days after getting the car back from the recall I ripped out the DRC system and installed my KW's. Been happy ever since.

Love the white!

Brav
March 1st, 2013, 21:26
Why am I the only one who is not a fan? I wish they were all solid red. Especially not the white oval below the white stripe.

ttboost
March 2nd, 2013, 00:23
Why am I the only one who is not a fan? I wish they were all solid red. Especially not the white oval below the white stripe.

You're not the only one...

NSU RS6
March 4th, 2013, 23:29

That is the hyperphoton plasma scramjet outlet.

Takes a half second off the 1/4 mile. Gotta have it.

Seriously, I think these are the best looking, the little oval spot almost lends a touch of OEM authenticity to it. $375 shipped tho - DOH! Depo has some on ebay that have two white stripes, that are actually a little cheaper. There are some smoked ones also - a little cheaper still....

All I know is that the factory lights with their yellow hurts my eyes every time I walk up behind my car.

ben916
March 5th, 2013, 04:50
That is the hyperphoton plasma scramjet outlet.

Takes a half second off the 1/4 mile. Gotta have it.

Seriously, I think these are the best looking, the little oval spot almost lends a touch of OEM authenticity to it. $375 shipped tho - DOH! Depo has some on ebay that have two white stripes, that are actually a little cheaper. There are some smoked ones also - a little cheaper still....

All I know is that the factory lights with their yellow hurts my eyes every time I walk up behind my car.

tree fittie???? shipped?!?!

I thought IN PRO was $275 shipped

hahnmgh63
March 5th, 2013, 06:15
Brav, it isn't really a white strip, it is a clear area for the Yellow turn bulb and a clear area for the backup light. Here is a pic without the flash directly on the lens.

1uglymug
March 5th, 2013, 19:17
If someone has a link to where we can buy these, please share. I have been wanting and looking for these for months.

ben916
March 5th, 2013, 19:54
Try here (http://www.team-carstyling.com/shop/product_info.php/info/p2360_in-pro-Red-LED-Taillights---Audi-A6-C5-Sedan---1997-04.html)