PDA

View Full Version : Audi Q2.

The Pretender
October 6th, 2012, 13:57
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/391725_232180550240888_1192709926_n.jpg

AndyBG
October 6th, 2012, 19:18
Looks cool!
Not much connections with Audis we like, but I presume this could be HUGE selling hit for Ingolstadt...

The Pretender
October 6th, 2012, 19:39
Looks cool!
Not much connections with Audis we like, but I presume this could be HUGE selling hit for Ingolstadt...
The new A3 is the last Audi in the current design style.
The "Crosslane Concept" presents Audi's future design direction.
The upcoming Q2 and next generation TT will be the first production Audi's designed in the new design philosophy.
The next TT will be as cool as the first generatie TT was.

AndyBG
October 6th, 2012, 19:53
The new A3 is the last Audi in the current design style.
The "Crosslane Concept" presents Audi's future design direction.
The upcoming Q2 and next generation TT will be the first production Audi's designed in the new design philosophy.
The next TT will be as cool as the first generatie TT was.

I was reading, just last night, big article on fourtitude.com with current Audi design managment, and that is the same thing they were saying, Crosslane is window in to future...

What do you think, wil next Q7 be Crosslane look or, like in the past, A6 like...?

When it comes to the next TT, I really hope you are wright, with that one info'! Is it going to be on Golf VII/A3 platform...?

The Pretender
October 6th, 2012, 20:08
Q7 will also be in the same Crosslane direction.
Next TT will sadly enough on the MQB (Golf VII/A3) floorplan.
MLB would be my preference with all the nice S4 goodies on board.
And in the near future with the all new 3.0TFSI V6 twin-turbo engine.

AndyBG
October 7th, 2012, 02:12
Q7 will also be in the same Crosslane direction.
Next TT will sadly enough on the MQB (Golf VII/A3) floorplan.
MLB would be my preference with all the nice S4 goodies on board.
And in the near future with the all new 3.0TFSI V6 twin-turbo engine.

Hearing this about next Q7 makes me more eager to see it...

That all new V6 your are saying, is it going to be V or VR6...?

The Pretender
October 7th, 2012, 08:28
Hearing this about next Q7 makes me more eager to see it...

That all new V6 your are saying, is it going to be V or VR6...?
It's the successor of the supercharged V6 and will be the little brother of the 4.0 V8 TFSI engine with turbo's on top.

AndyBG
October 7th, 2012, 15:31
It's the successor of the supercharged V6 and will be the little brother of the 4.0 V8 TFSI engine with turbo's on top.

So, your were talking about 3.0 s/c replacement... My opinion was that they will stick with supercharger little bit more
I presume that future V6 will retain 3.0l displacement and it will be used as a next RS 4/5 power unit.

The Pretender
October 7th, 2012, 15:45
So, your were talking about 3.0 s/c replacement... My opinion was that they will stick with supercharger little bit more
I presume that future V6 will retain 3.0l displacement and it will be used as a next RS 4/5 power unit.
Both S4/5 and RS4/5, with most likely a single turbo for S and Bi-turbo for RS.

AndyBG
October 7th, 2012, 21:43
What do ypu think, will that engine "see" that new "back up" small electric turbos? The ones I was reading on the 'net they are testing on for the V6 TDI...

The Pretender
October 7th, 2012, 21:58
Maybe by the single turbo version, not with the bi-turbo version.