PDA

View Full Version : RS6 parts FS - link to photos

srmorse
September 19th, 2012, 16:13
Still working through selling off parts from our wrecked RS6 with 7,700 miles on it. I've got a photo album of the parts left located at http://www.photoplace.com/Miscellaneous/RS6-Parting/General-Parts

In addition to the photos we do still have the engine and all of the various wiring (just have not had a chance to photograph the various wiring looms yet). Otherwise everything else is sold. There are some excellent parts still available although most appearance items, brakes, etc are sold. Turbos, transmission and engine are the big pieces still available. Lots of odds and ends and hard to find smaller items are still around.

Take a look through and make an offer on items you see. Will certainly be reasonable on price but won't give items away. Feel free to contact me via cell at 623.850.3456 or via PM with questions!

mik15
September 19th, 2012, 19:36
how did you come up with those prices? i've randomly checked a few and you're way above the price for the new parts! I get it that the car was 7.7k miles when wrecked, but still those are 10 years old parts and used...i think you should check'em and modify the prices accordingly...i would be put off by the price if i was looking for something on your list! GLWS!

lonewolf
September 19th, 2012, 19:53
Hi,
do you have torque converter?
Thank you

Brav
September 19th, 2012, 19:56
I bought a few random parts from him, and the prices were well below retail.

srmorse
September 19th, 2012, 21:00
Yeah...to answer the question on prices the ones there are what I could find online for new parts and were being used as a frame of reference (not what I'm asking). I've listed most of these items on ebay and starting bids have been a small percentage of the new price in all cases. Not going to give them away but will be very reasonable on price.

lonewolf I do have the torque convertor, but have not removed it as of yet (still attached to engine).

alrightroad
September 19th, 2012, 22:23
I'd buy from Saul again if someone will give me the money. :) Great seller.