PDA

View Full Version : Rims VMR 710s 19x9.5 et33 5x112

sx3mac
September 19th, 2012, 03:30
I ordered a set of VMR 710's about a month ago, I have been waiting for VMR to receive in a shipment they have been expecting for some time. They told me they received in a dozen sets of the 710 in the exact fitment and specifications we would need to run no spacers. however they are all hyper silver. Just wanted to pass thin information along incase anyone was shopping around for rims.
I ordered min in a custom powdercoat because I did not want silver rims. I decided to try something different and got them powdercoated in textured charcoal, so right now my rims are one of a kind! I received pictures the other day of them, I will try and post these, but right now I am out at sea and my computer doesnt want to cooperate with me. Looking fwd to getting back later this year and putting the new shoes on.
Does anyone know of a good vendor to order Michelin SSPs from?

1uglymug
September 19th, 2012, 10:19
Do you mean PSS's?

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/24492-Finally-15mm-concentric-spacers-arrived-New-VMR-wheels-and-PS2-tires-intalled?p=235836&viewfull=1#post235836

PM JSRS6.

sx3mac
September 19th, 2012, 11:04
PSS's* - Thanks, got it backwards. Nice grill I like the black'd look, got it done on my AVUS and it just pops and looks nice between the silver and black look.

ZCD2.7T
September 19th, 2012, 12:37
I ordered a set of VMR 710's about a month ago, I have been waiting for VMR to receive in a shipment they have been expecting for some time. They told me they received in a dozen sets of the 710 in the exact fitment and specifications we would need to run no spacers. however they are all hyper silver...

I run those wheels in the 8.5" width, and those tires in 255-35-19. I bought the set from my local Discount Tire store so that I was dealing locally rather than remotely with VMR and got a great deal. VMR can be flaky when it comes to delivery, so be patient. IMO the looks are worth the wait.

sx3mac
September 19th, 2012, 13:52
Yea I cant wait to get back and put these on. VMR shipped pretty fast IMO. They shipped last week, and they are scheduled to be delivered this week, and I live on the opposite coast, so that is not too bad. When I am back in Dec I will post pictures once the new shoes are on.