PDA

View Full Version : Panama City Beach Car Show

bmwade
September 18th, 2012, 02:54
Sorry for the late notice, I ment to post when I found out about this last week but forgot. I'm gonna be there, looking forward to seeing how my girl runs on the dyno! She's driving great with her new parts, and her ass is no longer way up in the air!

bmwade
September 18th, 2012, 02:55
Sorry link didn't post: http://www.tricked-out.com/2012-end-of-summer-showoff.htm

lswing
September 18th, 2012, 04:05
Sounds good, but don't you have a failing TC? Just don't want you to burn up your trans also. Glad the Koni's worked out, nice ride height I think, what stiffness settings?

bmwade
September 18th, 2012, 13:22
Other than the occasional CEL (it's been over a week since my last one) the TC isn't giving me any troubles, so I'm going to chance the dyno as its my first opportunity with my beast. However if things take a turn for the worse with the TC before the Saturday then I'll definitely be changing my mind.

lswing
September 18th, 2012, 13:43
I would think for the most part, with limited driving you'll be ok. It's awesome to get some dyno time!

The TC will still work, but can damage the trans. When the slipping occurs that sets off your CEL, it heats up the fluid, or can cause it to froth, this in turn hurts the clutches in the trans, so I've heard, just wanting to pass on the info.