PDA

View Full Version : VW Golf VII

andreadebi
September 5th, 2012, 12:20
http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/2013-volkswagen-golf/volkswagen-golf-mk7-engine-line-announced

very interesting the rumored R diesel 2.0 BiTdi 225hp 4motion!

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/2013-volkswagen-golf/2013-volkswagen-golf-revealed

tailpipe
September 5th, 2012, 13:50
Thanks for posting. yes, R diesel looks amazing. Hope we get that engine in an A3.

Joker
September 5th, 2012, 15:08
Since Audi have already started to introduce it's line of performance diesels why wouldn't Volkswagen follow. This can only mean Audi will be bringing us an S3 diesel soon?

P.S. BTW I like the subtle evolution VW has done with the Golf, you instantly know it's new yet strangely familiar. :applause:You can't really blame them for not going radical when it's such a winner formula and the one all others are judged including the A3.

AndyBG
September 12th, 2012, 21:34
I allways loved, and I will be loving Golfs!
As every time, everybody are dissopointed at the biggining, but later, eveybody loves Golf... :)

There are roumors that 40 years edition of Golf VII GTI will be some kind of "carbon edition", with exact same power as regular GTI, but with some 200 kgs less in weight than ordinary GTI...

darkop
September 14th, 2012, 05:23
Not sure about sharp lines they introduced here an there.Why all the VW group cars (apart from Porsche :)) have to do that now? The totally ruined once amasing Leon, then almost did the same with A3 and now it feels like Golf received the same mistake. I think I prefer more resolved round lines in Mk.VI...

AndyBG
September 14th, 2012, 10:52
Not sure about sharp lines they introduced here an there.Why all the VW group cars (apart from Porsche :)) have to do that now? The totally ruined once amasing Leon, then almost did the same with A3 and now it feels like Golf received the same mistake. I think I prefer more resolved round lines in Mk.VI...

I think the name of the problem is Walter da Silva... ;)

darkop
September 14th, 2012, 11:07
I think the name of the problem is Walter da Silva... ;)
I don't know. Audi was way better with him and Golf Mk.VI was also made in his reign.