PDA

View Full Version : RS6 perfectly detailed after new transmission by the Neckersulm experts

bobski
August 23rd, 2012, 20:29
This is how my car looked after Audi GMBH returned it to me after the new transmission was installed by the engineers at Neckersulm. I have many more, but the detailing was pretty amazing. Of course, I am proud of the fact that the car is as close to perfect as a 9 year old car can be with 50K miles. And now it is as sorted out as a car can be because they went through it with a fine tooth comb. I am loving it on the Autobahn.

vitalian
August 24th, 2012, 20:40
Lookin' good! I'm definitely giving mine a good bath this weekend after seeing those pics!

mik15
August 24th, 2012, 21:17
looking great :)...i know it's a pleasure on the Autobahn, especially with the RS....how much did it cost in the end to repair the gearbox? did they overhaul the gearbox or only changed the TC ?

MaxRS6
August 25th, 2012, 00:05
Coat me "wannabeyaforaday"!

Congrats on getting it sorted out- and enjoying it in its' natural habitat..00

bobski
August 25th, 2012, 10:02
They replaced the whole thing for 10k Euro which is about $12.5K. I will get 19% VAT back as a diplomat, but it is still a lot of money. Going to try to extract money from the warranty company and Audi of America for failing to diagnose the problem before the car was shipped abroad. We shall see.