PDA

View Full Version : Audi navigation disk? Which one to buy??

colton14
August 8th, 2012, 22:42
Hello,
When I purchased my rs6 two months ago it did not come with an owners manual or the navigation disk. I have a 03 mugello blue with carbon and warm weather package. My navigation system is the system without the screen, just the standard radio. The button for it is on the center console by the ebrake and when I push it is says please insert disk on the small radio screen. The disk drive is located in the trunk so I need to know what proper disk will allow my sustem to work. When I call my local dealership they are no help and say that the navigation drive in the trunk is not oem so they dont know what disk I need. Im so confused so please help me with what disk I need and maybe a part # or anyone offering one for sale? Thanks in advance.
-Colton

ben916
August 8th, 2012, 23:55
hmmmm, I have an entire set of nav disc and a spare trunk mounted disk play.
PM for details..

hahnmgh63
August 9th, 2012, 14:10
Your dealer are idiots, yes it was an OEM option. It is an old CD based system that uses multiple discs for different areas of the country and was optional in many Audi's from around 2000 to 2004 I believe. As Ben mentioned above he does have the discs you need, I only have the disc for the NW part of the country out of my tt.