PDA

View Full Version : I need to do some more of these:)

lswing
August 4th, 2012, 06:46
Still love watching this camera view of the speedo, cool day, easy takeoff, great run! The car is even more sorted now, ready for some good runs this fall, temp makes such a difference!:revs:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i6LZyxBtUjc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JSRS6
August 4th, 2012, 07:01
I am looking forward to getting back to my family, and to being able to do this again. Exhilarating.

lswing
August 4th, 2012, 07:32
Yes sir, thanks for all you do. Gonna need to check with you about those tires soon too...

JSRS6
August 4th, 2012, 15:17
Not a problem. And just let me know...

makaveli42
August 5th, 2012, 15:03
Nice video....

Buuuuuut...how do u get the dash to say your average mpg like that?! Lol. I can't figure it out!!!:vhmmm:

hahnmgh63
August 5th, 2012, 17:24
Good run, your date is wrong....but I'm not really anal am I???

lswing
August 5th, 2012, 20:44
Yep, my average was doing good for the week!:revs:

This is actually from last fall, just had the the whole IC system cleaned and new hoses, nice crisp cool day. I should be a half second faster on a cool day now that the car is dialed in!

makaveli42
August 6th, 2012, 02:46
Yep, my average was doing good for the week!:revs:
!

yeah but seriously, how do you change it from showing how many miles till you run out of gas? lol i keep trying to play with it and all i can do it change the damn date and time and bring up some +1 MPH thing in a circle.

lswing
August 6th, 2012, 02:54
Dude, go out to your car now, up down toggle switch on end of wiper adjust arm, right side of column. Hold button in to reset. I get 12 around town and 20 or so freeway...25 when cruising at 65...

makaveli42
August 6th, 2012, 03:05
Dude, go out to your car now, up down toggle switch on end of wiper adjust arm, right side of column. Hold button in to reset. I get 12 around town and 20 or so freeway...25 when cruising at 65...

haha THANKS!! I just did it....never knew about it, all i could figure out what how to push in the button and make it go away! LMAO!