PDA

View Full Version : car is at 100% - what a great feeling :)

kismetcapitan
July 31st, 2012, 09:38
it never lasts on any car, but with the replacement of the auxiliary coolant valve, a leaky coolant hose that the A/C belt apparently started chewing through, replacing the driver's door latch assembly, and an oil change and radiator flush, everything on my car is 100% functional. No weirdness, no leaks, no codes.

It's such a nice feeling to have a 94,000 mile car and have it be just like new. Hell, it even still smells of rich new leather!

So I'm treating the car to a professional detailing, and I'll enjoy it while it lasts :)

lswing
July 31st, 2012, 16:03
Cheers to that!

Tom Sawyer
July 31st, 2012, 16:25
Very nice! I know the feeling, once my 75K & TC were sorted out, no more drips on the garage floor, just feels right.

Let me know how the detail goes and where you're having it done (if it's good!), mine is in need and my free time to give her the love she needs is pretty much non-existent the last couple months.

lswing
July 31st, 2012, 16:38
I'm gonna have to turn the Traction Control off sometimes now:)....running so good, even when dry I loosen it up on takeoff at 50%....new tires might not hurt.

Chung
July 31st, 2012, 18:05
Every now and then I get that feeling and it is amazing. Enjoy it.