PDA

View Full Version : Milestone 4

secdrvr
October 25th, 2003, 22:00
Well, you were right Bilbozilla, I've gone from In Planning to Milestone 4 in a week, plus a phone call from the dealer with new projected delivery date (1 Dec instead 0f mid December)!!! Life is good.

Bauer
October 26th, 2003, 16:54
the waiting is almost over....and believe me it is well worth it. Keep us posted.:cheers:

coopsrs6
October 29th, 2003, 00:03
Dealer called this AM--car in Houston now- expected in next week. I am happy,wife is not--our place is looking like a car lot. Hope to get pics @ Portland Quattro event this weekend--will post if I can figure out procedure--anyone have a work flow to post pics?:addict:

Bauer
October 29th, 2003, 00:17
sorry, I am not that tech savvy but there is an attachment button at bottom of page when you are posting. Hit it and the attach the file. I had the problem that the file was to big so I e-mailed them to erik and he hosted them. Hope this helps.:cheers:

bilbozilla
October 29th, 2003, 00:56
I just got word that my car comes in Nov. 18th. This past weekend my twin boys came (4 weeks early), and all is well with them and my wife.

Bauer
October 29th, 2003, 18:37
Congratulations on the twins........oh and the RS6:D .

You are going to be one busy person:cheers:

Erik
October 29th, 2003, 19:41
Originally posted by bilbozilla
I just got word that my car comes in Nov. 18th. This past weekend my twin boys came (4 weeks early), and all is well with them and my wife.

I'm happy to hear that! I guess we won't be seeing you much around here :D but please post pics of your new car (and children of course, if you like)