PDA

View Full Version : Who has logged their N75 Duty Cycle Group 118

hahnmgh63
July 21st, 2012, 17:44
For those that have logged their N75 Duty cycle my question is: Does it start at low or now Boost at a high Duty cycle and taper off as it bleeds boost off? Mine basically starts at around 95.3% when I roll on in 3rd gear at 2K RPM's and then just before Actual Boost reaches Requested Boost (around 15~16psi in this case) the Duty cycle starts to drop and is around 75% when the Actual Boost finally hits about 22psi and limp mode cuts in but for a few more seconds during the logs the Duty cycle will continue to drop to almost 50% unitl I let off the throttle.

P.S. I have two Eurocharged tunes, one with a Requested Max boost of 17.35psi and the other with slightly lower Requested Max of 16.35 but with either one the car will still hit over 22psi before going into soft limp mode?

lswing
July 21st, 2012, 20:13
I might be able to give mine a run today. Luckily I'm right on the edge of town and have a nice little straight stretch of back highway, out the door and back home in 20 mins with logs...

I'm still debating my fuel, lean/rich issue. I've added a bunch more fuel, now the car feels a touch sluggish around town, wonder if now more timing should be added. I'll try and check that N75 in a few hours though!

Edit; going to leave my timing, nice little chart I was looking for. In regards to the categories I'm lean and hot. I'll just grab a set of logs for general comparison.

http://www.setyourtiming.com/faq.html

lswing
July 22nd, 2012, 01:46
Added my logs to your other thread, my N75 duty seems like it's either 0 or around 70-75, then 0. You are running a lot of boost it seems, I would love to add more but am too lean. How lean are you running with all this boost?