PDA

View Full Version : Cross post from Audiworld forum drive event this Sunday, Westchester NY

RobertV
October 24th, 2003, 23:55
I heard about this on Audiworld, bunch of us are meeting this Sunday at 11am at FDR Park in Yorktown Heights on the Taconic in Lot 6 (I think that is the correct Lot #, the forum is down.) They were calling it Cliffs of Insanity 3 and it will feature a two hour drive over the Bear Mountain and other great twistie roads in the area. We are going to grab some lunch after and it would be great to have some RS6 metal there. I do plan to bring my "lowly S6" and would be great to meet some of you. I know it is short notice.....
Robert
02 S6
02 ALMS TT

Bauer
October 25th, 2003, 17:07
If I lived back east I would be in.....but as it stands kind of a commute:D :D .....Have a great time and I hope some of the east cost guys show up:cheers:

by the way.......what do you mean lowly? As I have stated be for all S cars kick@ss and for that matter Audis in general. If you can't tell I have bit of a problem with audis.....don't worry I am in a 12 step program.:cheers:

RobertV
October 25th, 2003, 22:10
Cliffs of Insanity; AWD Driftin' (http://forums.audiworld.com/rs6/msgs/240.phtml)
Hope to see you there!!!
Robert
02 S6
02 ALMS TT

Speedracer
October 26th, 2003, 02:07
LUV2XLR8 and I will be there in the now, known to all 911SC, pictured in the Northeast Meet.
Speed
(It doesn't hurt that I live about 5 minutes from there)

luv2xlr8
October 27th, 2003, 17:40
The drive yesterday was great. There was new Negaro blue S4 and prob. close to 50 more cars. But the nav shark fin really detracted from the car. Eventhough the weather was questionable, a lot of really nice cars showed up(M3,S4,A4,S6,A6,WRX,TT,911sc to name a few) and we had a great time. On our way out of the park we saw an RS 6 from CT with huge gunmetal grey wheels with polished rims. I think it was the guy from speed works or somthing who speedracer and i saw at limerock. One guy in an M3 was videotaping the whole thing and the video should be posted at audiword soon.

Speed Technik
October 27th, 2003, 21:59
was in deed our 530hp monster with her new feet and shoes.

Brian Rosenberg
Speed Technik
203-229-0590

Speedracer
October 28th, 2003, 01:08
Thought I caught a glimpse of those Kinesis wheels. Did you join the group? (We lost the second half)