PDA

View Full Version : Stop the star ratings!

Brav
July 5th, 2012, 23:58
PLEASE :) whomever it is, you are driving my OCD tolerance factor off the chart. Please delete yourself from the internet.

Erik.. anything we can do to track it down?

SteveKen
July 6th, 2012, 00:25
I gave this one a 5 star rating out of spite. Hahahahahaha

lswing
July 6th, 2012, 00:31
I just noticed it's still rated 5 stars, might just be a glitch in the forum posting. I thought all threads on here were 5 star?

I'm also adding a 1 rating:)

vitalian
July 6th, 2012, 15:53
Brav, THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this! This has been bothering me for weeks!

Right now as I type this, 17 out of 20 non-sticky threads that show up on the first page of this forum are rated "5 stars." That is completely ridiculous. It's like the saying says: If everyone is special, then no one is special. Not to mention that all of those stars are making my eyes hurt.

I agree -- if the forum administrators can figure out who's doing this, their privileges should be revoked.

MaxRS6
July 6th, 2012, 16:05
+1- Stop the Star Madness. I didn't like em in 2nd grade (all three times)- and they bring back vedy bad flashbacks of trying to please Ms. Chalkboard. I never could do it...;(

http://www.andrewjensen.net/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/teacher-chalkboard-motivating1.jpg

kday
July 6th, 2012, 18:06
A++++++ would read this thread again!!!!

LIRS6
July 6th, 2012, 21:44
PLEASE :) whomever it is, you are driving my OCD tolerance factor off the chart. Please delete yourself from the internet.

Erik.. anything we can do to track it down?

Wow - road rage on the forum? Well it's not me doing it; actually, I never even noticed the star ratings. If a topic looks interesting, I open it up - if not, I pass. So frankly, I could care less. But obviously it bothers others, so HANG THE BASTARD!

lswing
July 6th, 2012, 21:49
Something like this?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Oiq9-2-5wNY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brav
July 6th, 2012, 22:09
LOL yes!

Aronis
July 7th, 2012, 00:15
I am confused by this thread.
This thread should be stopped.
Erik, could you stop this thread.
I have a head ache.
I now say 5 stars.

:)

bmwade
July 7th, 2012, 04:22
I had to figure out how to rate a thread just because of this, learn something new every day! I feel like I have a new super power!

Erik
July 8th, 2012, 15:35
Back from a week's holiday in Turkey...

I see what I can do, but it will take some time as I'm a bit occupied for a few days.

hahnmgh63
July 8th, 2012, 16:28
I feel that I haven't really been part of the club, I have never given any thread any stars. Where have I been with the stars?