PDA

View Full Version : South Florida On Sunday!

bmwade
July 3rd, 2012, 04:33
Ok so it looks like I'm picking up my car on Sunday in Ft. Lauderdale and driving her home. :hihi: Plan to take at least a couple of days just for fun, and I haven't decided what route I'm driving home yet (home is in the panama city area). But I would like to meet up and compare my new girl to others if anyone is available in Florida? Also be nice just to meet some people in the community!

On another note can anyone suggest a scenic route back? Like some good country roads where I can let her shine? I'm probably gonna take 98 once I get up north just cause its scenic, but looking for something with some good curves to get me there? I know it's Florida but there's got to be something good right?:incar:

Amar
July 3rd, 2012, 14:07
Shame, I've just missed you. Was in Florida on a roadtrip last week. I was in a VW Passat/Ford Mustang however as my RS6 was 5,000 miles away at Unit 20! You might want to drive down to Key West for the views and epic bridges you'll pass, not that special when you get there though. I avoided the Turnpike and stopped off in little places, Coca Beach etc... South Beach is amazing for the nightlife, loved that place. Not sure about roads, they were all just straight with no corners unless you entered a highway on/off ramp, why you Yanks upgrade your ARBs, I'll never know.