PDA

View Full Version : Transmission 03 rs6?

Brambo
June 20th, 2012, 20:40
Anyone got one I can send to Tozo to get built? Reason I'm asking is the shop here doesn't want to tie up there rack to long to have this one built and shipped.

Tom Sawyer
June 20th, 2012, 22:08
SteveKen posted this one a little while back... looks like there was some serious interest so it may be gone, but worth checking:

RS 6 Transmission (http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/24414-Anyone-interested-in-a-transmission-for-core-install-rebuild-etc.)

hahnmgh63
June 21st, 2012, 03:22
I've got one too but Steven was the first here to post his offer a few weeks back. And Steven is closer to Tozo for lower shipping costs.

Justin9212
June 21st, 2012, 05:07
There is one on eBay.

Brambo
June 21st, 2012, 05:15
Thanks. I think tozo got me the hook up. I'm playing with my cousins bank account who is in the Army in Afganistan so I'm trying to go inexpensive as possible. But on the other hand it needs to be bullet proof. I honestly don't know crap about these cars, other than they are bad ass. Ask me how to get 800 hp out of a rock crawler, or 350 hp out of my bass boat, or how to build a rifle, I can hook you up. But I'm just a hillbilly that don't see asphalt very often. Anyway, I got cash and a low attention span. I'm confused by shiny things, fast moving objects, and udders that come in only a 2 pack like twinkies. Lol

hahnmgh63
June 21st, 2012, 14:27
Well you can rebuild the transmission and do a few upgrades but I don't think I would ever say you can get the RS6 transmission bullet proof. I just don't think there is enough room in the case to get the needed clutch packs in there. It is truly the one weakness of the car, that is, after you dump the DRC supsension and go with a good aftermarket coil over kit.