PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes GLK350, input?

lswing
June 3rd, 2012, 05:04
We drove and few today, missus likes them, actually felt sporty and good, you can shift on the stick manually, nice fake leather, might get one this week, just wanted to throw it out there, fishing:)

hahnmgh63
June 3rd, 2012, 13:14
If you would like another SUV and performance machine all in one go for the Cayenne Turbo. Handles great, Brakes great, accelerates great. I have '06 Turbo S (520bhp, now with Secondary Cat bypasses & IPD intake chipping to around 600bhp). A stock CTTS does 0 to 60mph in 4.8.

The RS6
June 3rd, 2012, 13:28
I've driven a GLK 320 diesel, it's a great car. My father is searching for one at a good price.

Cayenne is a bit bigger and a lot more in-your-face car :)

nene
June 3rd, 2012, 15:20
I test drove one a couple of years ago, while looking for a car I could drag the dog around. I ended up settling on something else a bit large.
HOWEVER, I picked up a new GLK 350 just 3 weeks ago, and I am very happy with it. I guess the bug never left.... and the dog, much happier for it.
I like the large windows and car like ride. Under powered, but enough. Small gas tank.
Opted for a 30 month lease on this one.

lswing
June 7th, 2012, 05:22
We got it today, 2011, 18k miles, black fake leather with wood trim, double sun roof, full nav/stereo/camera/AWD. They call it MB-Tex, feels damn nice, say it lasts longer even. Feels sporty for a little SUV, we drove some Nissan's and Toyota's while looking but the build quality/feel just wasn't there for almost the same $$. German cars for the win! Although the Acura TSX has been a great car too!

The RS6
June 7th, 2012, 08:04
Congrats, it should be a great vehicle! Any pictures?

mdegracia
June 7th, 2012, 15:01
Had one for a rental over 3 months. Wasn't too bad, nothing like the fx35 rental I had for 6 mths prior. I loved that thing! I was washing and detailing it on weekends! Hahaha!