PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have drivers side lower/intercooler grill available for sale?

alrightroad
May 25th, 2012, 00:35
Was on the highway today and the Lexus 430 in front of me slams on his brakes hard out of nowhere. I didn't noticed anything in front of him. I hit mine immediately hard and out comes a huge bird from under his car. Feathers everywhere. Damn bird hit my lower bumper area and knocked out the left grill. No other damage thankfully. It wasnt even a hard hit so i didnt think anything happened. When I got back to the office I looked and the grill was gone. Pulled maybe 30 feathers from other places in the front. Pour bird. Still have no idea what it was. Feathers looked light colored... grey and yellow. Some orange. Huge bird it seemed. Thinking maybe a big hawk on the road picking up road kill.

bmlee007
May 25th, 2012, 01:16
I just installed Wagner grilles, so mine are available. Don't know how much they are new, so I wouldn't even know what to ask. Make me an offer, I will be home this weekend and could probably ship on Tuesday because of the holiday.

Justin9212
May 25th, 2012, 04:02
It is about $68 from Audi. I just replaced one of mine a few months back.

ben916
May 25th, 2012, 06:41
Was on the highway today and the Lexus 430 in front of me slams on his brakes hard out of nowhere. I didn't noticed anything in front of him. I hit mine immediately hard and out comes a huge bird from under his car. Feathers everywhere. Damn bird hit my lower bumper area and knocked out the left grill. No other damage thankfully. It wasnt even a hard hit so i didnt think anything happened. When I got back to the office I looked and the grill was gone. Pulled maybe 30 feathers from other places in the front. Pour bird. Still have no idea what it was. Feathers looked light colored... grey and yellow. Some orange. Huge bird it seemed. Thinking maybe a big hawk on the road picking up road kill.

Did i miss something?!?!?
When did you purchase?
WHERE are the photos?!?!

alrightroad
May 25th, 2012, 13:20
Did i miss something?!?!?
When did you purchase?
WHERE are the photos?!?!

Ha ha. Found it a few months ago and posted here, silly. You have been busy with your move I suppose. I do need to get photos done soon though. Been so busy lately I cant find the time. Daytona gray 48K miles. Nav was only factory option and that has been gutted and RNS-E installed using sharkfin GPS antenna.

alrightroad
May 25th, 2012, 13:21
I just installed Wagner grilles, so mine are available. Don't know how much they are new, so I wouldn't even know what to ask. Make me an offer, I will be home this weekend and could probably ship on Tuesday because of the holiday.

If yours in good shape how about $40 and I email you a shipped label?

bmlee007
May 25th, 2012, 16:43
That sounds great. I'll send you a pic when I get home tomorrow or Sunday so you can check it out, and PM my info after.

alrightroad
May 25th, 2012, 17:10
That sounds great. I'll send you a pic when I get home tomorrow or Sunday so you can check it out, and PM my info after.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks.

bmlee007
May 26th, 2012, 19:17
Just to confirm, here is a pic of the driver's side grille. Part # 4B3807681D

alrightroad
May 26th, 2012, 19:21
Just to confirm, here is a pic of the driver's side grille. Part # 4B3807681D

Looks good. I'll take it. I just saw your PM also...

nistah
June 5th, 2012, 05:43
I think I need the passanger side lower grill...need to confirm and not sure how it got loose and lost itself :/