PDA

View Full Version : rs6 back on road

h8dcers6
May 4th, 2012, 18:36
:addict: WOW what a week !!! Monday as just pulling onto my drive the brake vacuum purge valve decided to give up on me !! after doing some research on the part and with some great help and encouragement off BRAV and MIK15 i decided to go for it rather than paying out £600.00 to fit a £19.00 part , 3 days on and she runs again and what a relief as part way through this i thought id never drive or even hear her running again but what satisfaction i have now from going down the road in the beast again . Cheers again to the two boys that came to my rescue with pics and advice of there own task of taking this mamouth job on

Brav
May 4th, 2012, 19:44
Congrats!! Glad to hear it worked out, and I am glad my humble efforts came to someone's aid..

Brav
May 4th, 2012, 22:15
I forgot.. I hope you picked up on it in my thread, but did you replace the after run coolant pump while you were in there? I had several notes and photos about it.

h8dcers6
May 5th, 2012, 09:05
i looked at it whilst i had it stripped and to be fair it looked in good condition , although i had it in mind to swap but couldn't get the replacement for a week ! so hopefully it will be ok . hey but if not i know how it comes apart now lol