PDA

View Full Version : Torque Converter core available soon

Tom Sawyer
April 27th, 2012, 22:20
Assuming my Trans oil cooler makes it in one piece Tuesday, I should have my car back next week (this has been a very LONG 2 weeks). Once I have it back, I'll have a TC (in need of rebuild) available for sending to ACE (or wherever you would like) for rebuilding.

I'll sell it for exactly what I paid for my core and offer up with the member I bought it from did:

$220 + shipping and I'll ship it directly to Andre at A.C.E. It was nice to be able to hand the TC over to my shop so we were not waiting around for the rebuild.

kismetcapitan
April 27th, 2012, 22:41
I'm out of town but will be back in Nashville next week. Let's talk; I will want a spare TC in my closet for sure!

Do you think you'll have your car back by next Sat? First Saturday of each month, there's always a meetup of cars in the Gulch, right next to my condo - totally convenient :) very cool crowd that gathers there and some pretty interesting cars too!

Tom Sawyer
April 28th, 2012, 14:14
I'm out of town but will be back in Nashville next week. Let's talk; I will want a spare TC in my closet for sure!

Do you think you'll have your car back by next Sat? First Saturday of each month, there's always a meetup of cars in the Gulch, right next to my condo - totally convenient :) very cool crowd that gathers there and some pretty interesting cars too!

You got it. I'm hoping to have it back towards the end of the week, the shop is still waiting on EGT's and turbo seals so the cooler is not the only thing holding up progress. Sounds good on the Gulch GTG too, will definitely try to make it. Good excuse to hit Ru San's too, my wife will be up for that!