PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Transmission

GSMH
April 14th, 2012, 16:23
I'm new to replying on the forum. I tried to respond to speedtrapper ad for his transmission, but could not respond.

I'm looking for a RS6 rebuilt transmission with the improved parts and a warranty.

ben916
April 14th, 2012, 17:30
I'm new to replying on the forum. I tried to respond to speedtrapper ad for his transmission, but could not respond.

I'm looking for a RS6 rebuilt transmission with the improved parts and a warranty.

Speedtrapped will reply, he is probably flogging his new-to-him german beasty.

Not sure about the warranty...

SteveKen
April 14th, 2012, 18:33
TozoM8 might have a spare one in stock. Maybe he's lurking today.

I have one available that worked fine when I removed it from my car, but you would probably would want to rebuild it anyway for peace of mind.

hahnmgh63
April 15th, 2012, 02:57
I've got a good spare but I'm way out in Washington State.

TozoM8
April 15th, 2012, 04:36
TozoM8 might have a spare one in stock. Maybe he's lurking today.

I have one available that worked fine when I removed it from my car, but you would probably would want to rebuild it anyway for peace of mind.

No I don't, but he can send it to me and get it back in 3 days.

speedtrapped
April 15th, 2012, 18:53
Hey just email me, sibis123@gmail.com
I want o get rid of it. It's freshly rebuilt, and has not been used, includes a TQ. $2k and it's yours. If u want info on who did the rebuild, you need to speak to dion at drive autowerks in lyndhurst NJ. You can email him, the a dress is on his web page. I do NOT have a warranty on it, hence $2k.

DonS
April 19th, 2012, 01:53
Good price! Audi charges $5000 for a rebuild trans minus $1500 for the core. Fidelity just payed for mine a couple of weeks ago.

speedtrapped
April 19th, 2012, 18:55
Trans is pending sale, however shipping has to be figured out.....

Stephencl
April 19th, 2012, 22:31
Hey bud....looks like you ended up with the 99tt after all. Let me know when you want it to look like a real GT2 :).

Stephen