PDA

View Full Version : JP4 goes racing with his RS6 at Road America

Erik
October 20th, 2003, 17:36
Check out the story at http://www.rs6.com/

If you have a nice story and pictures please let us know!

Thanks JP4 for the story and pics.

:addict: :incar:

iconcls
October 20th, 2003, 20:25
Fun read, thanks JP4 and Erik

Benman
October 23rd, 2003, 03:38
Nice read and looks like you had a blast! BTW JP4, how much were Champion selling their rims for? I didn't see them listed on their website.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

JP4
October 23rd, 2003, 14:32
Thanks guys! It certainly was a great time. Just wish I could have taken more pix. I highly recommend an event like this to ANY car enthusiast with ANY type of performance car. The experience is invaluable.

Benman...contact the sales manager at Champion Motorsport for pricing and availability. His name is Jesse Hemans. I have 2 phone numbers for him. 800-940-4020 & 954-978-7756 ext. 205. The MSRP on the rims is about $1200 each USD. Give Jesse my name and tell him where you saw the rims. I think he may give you a discount from the referal. His e-mail address is JesseH@championmotorsport.com. As you discovered, the web site is www.championmotorsport.com.

They have a beautiful 19" x 9" rim especially for the RS6 also but I opted not to get that one because I couldn't find track tires for a 19" rim that would fit the RS6.

JP4 :cheers:

JP4
October 23rd, 2003, 14:38
And just a friendly reminder. These type of driving schools are NOT racing schools. There is NO competing taking place and NO timing. They are run under very controlled conditions with instructors for each student. Classroom instruction and training exercises are also included. You can push your car as easy or as hard as you desire within the limits of your own abilities and the vehicles performance envelope.

JP4 :incar: