PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have SEE exhaust they want to sell cheap?

alrightroad
April 5th, 2012, 15:03
I'm all ears.

BuffaloRS6
April 5th, 2012, 20:39
Mine will be available in about a week or so. Milltek non-res/black tips is going on next week. What's your definition of "cheap?" Location?

alrightroad
April 5th, 2012, 20:42
Nice about that milltek non-res. That will sound very agressive. Not sure what the SEE goes for in good shape. I'm flexible on timing. I'll send you a PM.

kevin
April 6th, 2012, 02:43
Could have installed mine while you were here with it!!

alrightroad
April 6th, 2012, 02:46
Could have installed mine while you were here with it!!

I know, I know. Kicking myself for not thinking of it ahead of time. I think I was litterally pulling into the dealership when it occured to me that you were on the road already and couldnt read my mind when I was 30K feet in the air a few hours before.

You want to sell it? I'll pay shipping.

kevin
April 6th, 2012, 03:16
Yeah, I'll probably never use it again. It's just taking up space in the old garage. It's sort of large and heavy to send UPS or Fedex. I wonder if putting it on a pallet and trucking it to you would cost less?

alrightroad
April 6th, 2012, 03:30
Maybe greyhound? I'll shoot you an email tomorrow with more discussion. Thanks.

ttboost
April 6th, 2012, 14:25
I've used Greyhound...pretty cheap, if they have room...shipped a roll bar from LA to Hartford for $50...

topcat_92
April 6th, 2012, 18:14
I am interested in the SE exhaust too, so if anyone else has one for sale, PM me. The timing is not critical. Thanks.

yokust
April 6th, 2012, 20:18
Also looking for an SE exhaust

Of course soon as I sell mine from previous car I end up buying and Allroad and S6 that I would love to have them on

na1mt
April 7th, 2012, 03:04
I have one but I don't feel like dealing with shipping.

Elevens
April 7th, 2012, 04:15
^^ +1 on that. I also have an SE Exhaust System and Downpipes and they came of at 60,000mi. But to pack them and ship them is a real pain in the Arse..................

ben916
April 7th, 2012, 04:36
I am interested in the SE exhaust too, so if anyone else has one for sale, PM me. The timing is not critical. Thanks.

I know of a set in So Cal...

And a set in wherever MaxRS6 lives...

lswing
April 7th, 2012, 17:56
Contact Shokan, they might have some, NY...

alrightroad
April 8th, 2012, 03:27
^^ +1 on that. I also have an SE Exhaust System and Downpipes and they came of at 60,000mi. But to pack them and ship them is a real pain in the Arse..................

You're about as close as any of the ones for sale I would expect. I'm up the road in Charleston, SC. I'll PM you.

yokust
April 9th, 2012, 04:05
It is really not bad to package up an SE exhaust. I have sadly down it twice before.

They come apart in 3 pieces and fit into boxes from uhaul very nicely and not outrageous to ship

alrightroad
April 9th, 2012, 04:18
I should have started this thread with proper title.... "SE" instead of "SEE" . So the question remaining... is the the center resonator the same as standard exhaust and SE exhaust? I realize the standard exh is a single long piece and the SE is one front section (center resonator section) and two back sections (mufflers, etc). I am wondering if the rear mufflers are the only contributers to the difference in the sound. Or is it the SE resonator and SE mufflers together. Black tips/silver tips, obvious difference there.