PDA

View Full Version : UK RS6 For Sale

Plexus
October 20th, 2003, 14:42
Have a look at RS6.US as that's where it is. Very high spec.

:addict:

Erik
October 20th, 2003, 14:44
www.rs6.us

TheBrit
October 20th, 2003, 21:01
Preachin' to the converted here - I already got me an RS 6! :hihi:

Sorry to hear you need to sell your RS 6, but good luck with the new venture.

Erik
October 20th, 2003, 21:46
Yes, try bmwm5.com :D

Plexus
October 21st, 2003, 09:33
Without going to deeply into why I want to sell the car, it's more of a "this is the right time to let her go time". I do love the car but I don't have the time to drive it as work rules at the moment, hence only 3000miles.

If the offer isn't right then she will stay in the dehumidified bubble until I do get the right offer.

Remember excluding the chip, DVD and screens and extra Sportec wheels the car cost £63,500! Why should I let someone, robbing Audi dealers take £10,000 out of my pocket?

As for an M5, we were given 1 by our local dealer when the M3 Cab broke down, guess what, it broke too! BMW, not my cup of tea. The brake too easily.

TheBrit
October 21st, 2003, 13:38
Originally posted by Plexus
Not need to, want to
Fair enough comment, I must admit that although I've loved my RS 6 all the time I've had it (a few more than 3000 miles!), the thought has crossed my mind that there will come a time when it's right to let it go, so I know where you're coming from.

Chris.

Erik
October 21st, 2003, 16:48
Originally posted by Plexus
As for an M5, we were given 1 by our local dealer when the M3 Cab broke down, guess what, it broke too! BMW, not my cup of tea. The brake too easily.

I meant, sell it to them at bmwm5.com ;)

Plexus
October 21st, 2003, 17:36
I may need the money, but sell her to, a, a, a, BMW fan.

NEVER.

I'll be buried with her before that day arrives.

Bauer
October 22nd, 2003, 01:18
If I could get the get the car to the US with out it costing an arm and a leg I would consider it....then there is the problem of the drive being on the wrong.......or right side depending on your geographical local:p :D

Good luck plexus!!:cheers:

Plexus
October 22nd, 2003, 08:25
What are the rules in the USA for left or right hand drive vehicles? We have seen UK cars over there for the Cannonball Run so there must be some kind of allowance.

Bauer
October 22nd, 2003, 17:04
don't know what the "rules" are but I have seen cars brought to the US that are right hand drive....so they must allow it. I would guess that it is a paperwork nightmare.:cheers: