PDA

View Full Version : A NON RS6 Car issue, just an RS6.Com Issue...

Aronis
March 26th, 2012, 15:53
Erik,

The ad banner on top blocks the "Remember me" button when I use my iPhone to log on.

So every time I pull up RS6.com on my iPhone I have to log in...

This is an issue with "Private Browsing" since the new Google issue came to light.

Any way to move that AdChoices banner??

Mike

JSRS6
March 26th, 2012, 16:01
on your iPhone, without being logged in, click reply on any thread. It will take you to a new full page login screen where you can check "remember me".

Aronis
March 26th, 2012, 16:13
I tried that....I think it may be the private browsing setting on the iPhone, I was going to monkey with that today...

4everRS
March 26th, 2012, 17:59
When I got my iPhone 4s I had the same issue. I did as Josh said and I get logged in automatically now. Try replying to this thread when not logged in and select remember me on that screen. I know you said you did it. Try again. Could have been some weird reason why it didn't work the first time.

Aronis
March 27th, 2012, 13:36
When I got my iPhone 4s I had the same issue. I did as Josh said and I get logged in automatically now. Try replying to this thread when not logged in and select remember me on that screen. I know you said you did it. Try again. Could have been some weird reason why it didn't work the first time.

Ok. Did that. Let's see!

Thank you

Aronis
March 27th, 2012, 13:39
Ok. Did that. Let's see!

Thank you

Nope.

Just turned off Private Browsing. Let's see.

Aronis
March 27th, 2012, 13:40
That did it.

And all because google was mining for info.

LOL