PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE Pearl Grey /Silver RS6 w/ Warranty to 2014, MTM/Eurocharged Tune & RNS-E

nistah
March 9th, 2012, 14:46
I’m toying with the idea of selling my Pearl Grey Metallic on Silver interior RS6 w/ 80k miles on the clock. It's a nice and clean example. Factory options are sport tuned exhaust & navigation

Attached is the dyno slip from the east coast RS6 test & tune event - it put down 426 HP to the wheels = 500 Flywheel HP, and 500TQ.

The real beauty is that she has a transferable 48 month/50,000 mile extended warranty which is valid until 106.300 miles or through 02/05/2014 which ever comes first.

2<SUP>nd</SUP> half of 2011 saw new Michelin PS2 Sport tires installed all around, as well as new oem front and rear rotors, . Car also has OEM audi all weather rubber floor mats installed which I love. For mods it has the Eurocharged ECU Tune, MTM TCU Tune & Upgraded RNS-E NAV unit these really do a lot for the look, feel & drivability of the RS6.

Car comes with original sticker, all manuals including MTM supplement & has complete service history from new. Previous owner had AOA complete a goodwill Torque Converter replacement in 2009 at HBL Audi Tysons Corner Virginia. June 2011 I replaced the alternator under warranty at HBL Audi Chantilly, at the same time the front right control arm was replaced. Aside from that I have only needed oil changes using specified oil at the dealer.

And yes the 75K service consisting of timing belt, water pump, serpentine belt etc was performed by Dion at drive automotive in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Lyndhurst</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">New Jersey</st1:State> in December 2011. This is the expensive one!!
<O:p> </O:p>
The car comes with an extra set of new in box OEM front brake rotors (u will need these!) and an extra set of OEM 18’ wheels mounted on PS2's. This car is a very well sorted example; I have the Carfax & a full set of receipts available upon request. <O:p></O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>
NADA Clean retail on this car is $23k factoring in the warranty (has 2 years/25,000 miles left on the contract - worth it’s weight in gold) along with the extras I am asking 26K which is firm but somewhat negotiable. If buyer meets my asking I will have the car detailed and hand over with a full tank of gas….Serious inquires only please... nistah@yahoo.com ...Cheers! :race:

Elevens
March 9th, 2012, 15:27
Good Price for a fine Example. Sorry to see you let it go. You won't be able to match it with anything reasonably priced, but GLWS.............................

nistah
March 9th, 2012, 16:06
Thanks for the words of encouragement/ warning! When I bought previous owner told me it will do 190mph & as we know the speedo goes up to 200!!! I do understand your point that the RS6 proves to be a very good cost to value proposition at current price.

nistah
April 4th, 2012, 20:35
Bump...RS6 can go for $25,000 OBO e-mail me nistah@yahoo.com Thanks

speedtrapped
April 4th, 2012, 20:38
watcha buying to replace??? Hmmmmm???

nistah
April 4th, 2012, 20:44
Iono...cross that bridge when I come to it thinking convertible tho. Spoke with Dion yesterday he told me special sauce went to MD or DE was not sure...please clarify.

speedtrapped
April 5th, 2012, 01:28
Fairfax VA

tightgroup
April 6th, 2012, 04:02
PM sent .......

nistah
April 6th, 2012, 22:10
Fairfax VA wow thats in my backyard...was it someone from the east coast dyno day in Fairfax or someone from Moore Automotive??? I would love to see the car post special sauce transformation..>I only saw it that one time in Fairfax for the test and tune event when you brought the eurocharged football good times :)

nistah
April 24th, 2012, 06:13
will be putting this on Ebay soon:addict:

CheriRone
April 24th, 2012, 07:25
You won't be able to match it with anything reasonably priced
http://www.oifinance.com/songht1.jpghttp://www.tmetv.com/4.jpghttp://www.oifinance.com/song12.jpghttp://www.oifinance.com/song10.jpghttp://www.oifinance.com/song2.jpg

nistah
April 24th, 2012, 22:04

nistah
April 24th, 2012, 22:06
http://www.rs6.com/images/misc/pencil.png

Dmb408
April 24th, 2012, 22:33
On the driver's side door panel and driver's seat, how does the silver/white leather look? Does it look dingy compared to the other passenger seat that is seemingly less sat in. I know dumb question but I am somewhat serious, my wife's light colored leather in her Cayenne gets dingy real easy. We are only rationally a one-car city dwelling family but I might break down and go back to two cars very soon even though they'll both sit around. PM me and I'll give you my email for better pics. I'd really appreciate it. This is my number one color combo if I ever get one and I like the service you've had done, which almost makes it better than the mileage. I love RNS-E too as that was what was in the RS4.

kismetcapitan
April 24th, 2012, 23:26
well, I have 90K on my car, and the white leather is remarkably clean on all four seats. No cracking or anything that you normally see with leather seats that are nine years old. I'm impressed with the leather quality to say the least.

I paid less for nearly the same spec and mileage BUT, no warranty. That warranty has to be worth a few grand by itself - try buying a policy and you'll see!

nistah
April 25th, 2012, 04:34
On the driver's side door panel and driver's seat, how does the silver/white leather look? Does it look dingy compared to the other passenger seat that is seemingly less sat in. I know dumb question but I am somewhat serious, my wife's light colored leather in her Cayenne gets dingy real easy. We are only rationally a one-car city dwelling family but I might break down and go back to two cars very soon even though they'll both sit around. PM me and I'll give you my email for better pics. I'd really appreciate it. This is my number one color combo if I ever get one and I like the service you've had done, which almost makes it better than the mileage. I love RNS-E too as that was what was in the RS4.

At first I wanted a charcoal interior and 9 out of 10 RS6's that I have seen will have charcoal interiors however the silver has really grown on me...same with the carbon fiber however the birdseye maple has grown on me as well...keeping in mind this is a 9 year old car I think the silver interior has held up well/ better than one would expect...the car's production date was 07/04/03 which I also thought was cool

yagey
April 25th, 2012, 04:43
At first I wanted a charcoal interior and 9 out of 10 RS6's that I have seen will have charcoal interiors however the silver has really grown on me...same with the carbon fiber however the birdseye maple has grown on me as well...keeping in mind this is a 9 year old car I think the silver interior has held up well/ better than one would expect...the car's production date was 07/04/03 which I also thought was cool

living somewhere hot, you appreciate not having burning-hot seats :)

nistah
June 5th, 2012, 06:04
Turns out that the warranty will only transfer once and since it was transfered to me from the PO the compnay will not assign it over to a new buyer. However I can have everything addressed before the sale and any work done will have in it's own warranty attached. Feel free to make an offer...last I checked NADA Clean retail was 23K so that is a good starting #

kismetcapitan
June 5th, 2012, 06:47
silver is really the best interior IMHO. I love it, and in my car as well, there's no way you would think this is a car that has seen 90K miles.

nistah
September 10th, 2012, 03:58
Car just had the following replaced : New ABS Unit, Brake switch, Valve cover gasket, 2 Upper Arm, 2 Upper Control Arm, AC Hose, Automatic Transmission. Also window's tinted @ 20% all around.

Everything works now perfect however this makes me less likely to want to part with it now...Great driving experience driving car home & took new advatar pic :rs6kiss:

yagey
September 10th, 2012, 07:42
Car just had the following replaced : New ABS Unit, Brake switch, Valve cover gasket, 2 Upper Arm, 2 Upper Control Arm, AC Hose, Automatic Transmission. Also window's tinted @ 20% all around.

Everything works now perfect however this makes me less likely to want to part with it now...Great driving experience driving car home & took new advatar pic :rs6kiss:

Did the warrantee cover all that?

speedtrapped
September 10th, 2012, 18:26
saaaweeettt, might as well hold on for winter...

nistah
September 11th, 2012, 05:25
saaaweeettt, might as well hold on for winter... For sure Dion hooked me up, thanks for the intro!! Holding for sure, this winter will be fun, I felt like Einstein on the first snow day after buying the beast.

nistah
September 11th, 2012, 05:32
Did the warrantee cover all that?

Invoice total for stated repairs was 5 figures & extended service contract/warranty covered >98% Score! Great contract!!!

nistah
November 27th, 2012, 06:14
Bump for people contacting me on this again, car has 85xxx now

nistah
February 9th, 2013, 16:36
Bump for price reduced to 22.5/BO

nistah
March 8th, 2013, 00:48
Sale pending

StormFront
March 8th, 2013, 02:02
if the sale doesn't go through, please let me know. i may be interested...

nistah
March 18th, 2013, 20:31
Sold! Thanks for everyone's support on here, great community~!