PDA

View Full Version : Please help me in finding some parts!

mik15
February 28th, 2012, 16:32
Hi guys,

as some of you know already, my car is in the shop because of the jet suction pump failure. The problem is that the Audi dealer where i took the car doesn't have the parts available and it takes 2 weeks to have it shipped from Germany, therefor i have decided to buy it myself and have it shipped here quicker and this is where i could really use your help, as i have tried ecs and genuine and they don't have it either in stock. If any of you could find these parts locally and then have it shipped to me using the fastest possible way i would be grateful, of course i will pay upfront for the parts and the shipping! Thank you!

ben916
February 28th, 2012, 21:34
ok, here -> http://audiusaparts.com/parts/index.cfm?searchText=058133753B&make=Audi&action=oePartSearch&siteid=215820
The part number (suction Jet Pump) is superceded 058133753D and they have 5 FIVE in stock. @ $40.88
They will take your credit card for international orders via their website only.
1-877-601-3061

I did the leg work for you and I ask for nothing in return.
I am not affiliated with audipartsusa.com in any way, just a customer like the rest of us!

Jimmy
February 28th, 2012, 22:28
or try www.speed-autoteile.com (http://www.speed-autoteile.com) ....ist closer for you.

mik15
February 29th, 2012, 03:49
thank you very much guys, in the end genuineaudiparts said it would have the parts shipped to me latest on Thursday, so hopefully they keep their word! Once again, thank you!

Brav
February 29th, 2012, 05:41
You might consider replacing the after run coolqnt pump as well. You can buy a generic relocation kit which is actually cheaper than the pump itself. Cost you 170 now and may prevent this labor cost in the future. 2 minutes of extra work, its right next to the SJP

mik15
February 29th, 2012, 10:23
do you have a part number or a link? it's a good idea, if it's located under the manifold than yea, i should go ahead and change it! Thx!

Brav
February 29th, 2012, 19:38
PN is 078998998. The kit actually only works for V6 relocation, but the pump it comes with is identical to ours, and you will just replace it in stock location and toss the hoses it comes with (or give to your dealer as a token of appreciation).

If you need help, I can get one from local dealer and ship it to you at my cost.