PDA

View Full Version : Scottsdale "Audi R8 Life" Event - Drivers

jman995x
February 13th, 2012, 00:38
Hello group,

I was fortunate enough to be one of the people chosen to drive an R8 at Audi's Scottsdale event.
However, I had to leave before the group got together that night for cocktails and dinner...therefore, I wasn't able to get any of the other participants' emails (for sharing videos of the event).

If anybody here was at the event, or knows anybody that was at the event, please let me know.
I have a bunch of videos of the group driving, which are obviously from my POV. I"m sure that other drivers would like to see videos that I shot of them driving. I too would like to see the videos they shot of others driving (including myself).

So, if anybody has any information on any of the drivers from the Scottsdale event, please contact me.

Thanks,

Justin

ben916
February 13th, 2012, 04:25
I know Dave Hall was there with his wife, not sure which day though...

jman995x
February 13th, 2012, 07:43
I know Dave Hall was there with his wife, not sure which day though...

Great.
If you or any readers have contact with him, can you ask him to read my post and contact me?

Thanks for all of your help.

Justin

jman995x
November 27th, 2012, 19:12
Bump.

Still looking for Dave Hall and other "Audi R8 Life - Scottsdale" participants.

Please contact me if you know anybody who attended the event as I'd like to get in contact with them.

Thanks,

Justin

ben916
November 27th, 2012, 19:31
I talked to him about this the day after and he said that he had a great time and his wife let him drive her turn.

jman995x
November 27th, 2012, 19:34
That was nice of her.
I'm still trying to reach him and sent him a private message (but I sometimes don't see those either until much later). If you talk to him, please let him know that I'm still trying to get in touch with him (and others that might have footage) in order to put together a multi-POV video collage of the day.

Thanks,

Justin