PDA

View Full Version : Got to chuckle at the haters...

Bigglezworth
February 9th, 2012, 01:14
Ah yes. The never ending birage of useless trash that ends up in your email as a result of listing a car for sale in the local Autotrader. Thought you guys would get a chuckle out of the email I received from a bogus twit that clearly has a hate on for Audi's. :hihi: BTW, yes my legal bills resulting from current divorce proceedings is forcing sale. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="2"><tbody><tr><td style="font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top;">Name:</td><td>Rumplestiltskien</td></tr><tr><td style="font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top;">Phone:</td><td style="vertical-align: top;"></td></tr><tr><td style="font-weight: bold; vertical-align: top;">Email:</td><td style="vertical-align: top;">abc123@shaw.ca</td></tr><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;" colSpan="2">
Question
Seriously man! I can see why youre divorced! Do you honestly think anybody cares about all that drama and bs? Let me give you a lesson in sales,PRICE! the end,get over it, oh by the way all you audi owners are stuck up snobs that think their cars are lamborghinis or some sort of exotic, its an old has been grand touring production car with 1980s mentality that you cant find parts for and if you do theyre overpriced antique gold for these things. good luck with youre sale youre going to need it! If youve read to the end of this paragraph youre a loser. Goodbye</td></tr></tbody></table>

ben916
February 9th, 2012, 01:52
Wow! SOMEONE has serious issues in life!

TozoM8
February 9th, 2012, 03:15
:) http://iowntheworld.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/InternetToughGuy-300x217.jpg

kevin
February 9th, 2012, 03:24
^^^^lol!!

kevin
February 9th, 2012, 03:26
Rumplestiltskien clearly is a small penised Corvette guy.

vitalian
February 9th, 2012, 15:46
Okay, so this jackwagon takes the time to read your ad, create a dummy email account (abc123 -- very creative!), and send you a lengthy screed about what a loser YOU are? Methinks he doth protest too much. Get a life, dude.

And I don't think he's a small-penis'ed Corvette guy -- that's giving him too much credit. I think he still lives in his mom's basement and doesn't own a car (but probably has a Corvette poster above his racecar bed).

speedtrapped
February 9th, 2012, 16:54
why???? this stuff drives me nuts, so many people waste their own time wasting others, what a jack ass.

kerry
February 9th, 2012, 17:21
lmao...........................................

lswing
February 9th, 2012, 17:34
Ha!, thanks for sharing, good luck there Bigglez, that is one idiotic email...I'm amazed society functions sometimes...

Jimmy
February 9th, 2012, 22:18
That's rich stuff, where do these peeps come from? ...LOL

If I'm a loser for owning Audis...then I don't want to be a winner !

ttboost
February 9th, 2012, 22:36
Canadaian email? You'd think he'd appreciate a high end powerful AWD car......jealous turd...

Aronis
February 10th, 2012, 13:32
I am sorry, but that email was funny.

Mike

Antagonist
February 11th, 2012, 22:34
Yeah...I can see the humor in this, but I still want to punch him in the face for being a douche nozzle.

ben916
February 14th, 2012, 05:44
kijiji???

Bigglezworth
February 14th, 2012, 05:51
kijiji???AutoTrader

Bigglezworth
February 16th, 2012, 02:42
And the hits keep on coming.... lol

"thank god im not a converted audi complete loser. thats as far as i read then realized i died a little 1life needed inquire within"

tightgroup
February 16th, 2012, 03:39
must be a vegan who drives a Prius..