PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RS6 exhaust

Marko
February 8th, 2012, 13:51
Hi guys,

I am lookiong for used RS6 exhaust,som1 have for sell or know where i can find it?

The exhaust will need shiping since i live in Montenegro (ex Serbia & Montenegro) town Podgorica.Thanks!

kevin
February 8th, 2012, 14:31
Myself and I'm sure a few others here do but who wants to mess with shipping a pallet of exhaust that far? If would cost a small fortune.

Marko
February 8th, 2012, 14:57
how much u sell it?and how much it will cost the shipping?This is the only way for me to get it

kevin
February 8th, 2012, 15:09
Lots of questions.... Let me ask one. How do you intend on paying?

Marko
February 8th, 2012, 17:14
i can put money on your bank acount,u didnt told me the price of your exhaust? can u send me also pictures if is not a prob?

kevin
February 8th, 2012, 17:39
You are too funny Marko! Here are my terms. Send me a cashier's check for, oh, lets say $1500US to a PO box here and then we'll talk more!

lswing
February 8th, 2012, 17:41
Ha, good one, just give me your account info, what could go wrong...ban the spam?

kevin
February 8th, 2012, 17:47
yeah ban... he's as flakey as the salmon I just took out of the oven...

Marko
February 8th, 2012, 17:57
dude,tell me the way u wona to pay u and tell me your price.I am not trying to steal or what ever u sayed.I am just trying to get facking exhaust and if u dont wona sell it to me then nothing.

ben916
February 8th, 2012, 19:36
dude,tell me the way u wona to pay u and tell me your price.I am not trying to steal or what ever u sayed.I am just trying to get facking exhaust and if u dont wona sell it to me then nothing.

perhaps closer to YOUR home? Say www.ebay.de or www.ebay.uk
or
here -> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Milltek-Resonated-Cat-Back-Exhaust-System-Audi-RS6-V8-/300615850842?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45fe19db5a

otherwise catch a clue dude...

4.2Crew
February 8th, 2012, 19:47
Marko---You need to understand the inquiry to purchase a big, heavy, combersome exhaust halfway around the world looks suspect (not to mention a pain in the ass) from almost every possible perspective.... Logistics, packaging, shipping, costs, payment etc. Germany, France and Austria might be better ponds to fish this from...

Marko
February 8th, 2012, 19:48
i dont need all system,i need only 2 rear silencers

Marko
February 8th, 2012, 19:49
Marko---You need to understand the inquiry to purchase a big, heavy, combersome exhaust halfway around the world looks suspect (not to mention a pain in the ass) from almost every possible perspective.... Logistics, packaging, shipping, costs, payment etc. Germany, France and Austria might be better ponds to fish this from...I understand what are u saying,but i spend last month in search of it and this is the only option which i found.If u dont wona sell me ok then what can i do....

Jimmy
February 8th, 2012, 20:35
Try emailing Uwe at http://www.speed-autoteile.com/ They sell new parts at wholesale prices.

It may be cheaper to just buy new cans and have them shipped not from across an ocean. Good luck.

4everRS
February 9th, 2012, 03:17
This is the freakin goofiest thing I may have ever heard of. Ship 2 used mufflers halfway across the world? Just call an Audi dealer and have them order them from Germany.

Marko
February 9th, 2012, 13:41
As i see here i wont get anything,admin may lock the threat....

marklar182
February 9th, 2012, 14:49
Marko, if you are seriously looking you should ask on audisrs or rs246 forums. More Euro owners there.

Even though most North America owners hang out here, some forget it is is a global site as well.......

Marko
February 9th, 2012, 14:56
Thanks for info and help,ill go check it out.