PDA

View Full Version : White RS6 #2?

topcat_92
January 30th, 2012, 05:30
Anyone got a guess on how many White RS6's there are in the states? I've seen hahn's, and I spotted this one a couple months ago in Seattle, and came across it again in a parking lot this afternoon. Stock from what I could tell, SE exhaust, likely just a driver. Saw a blue one yesterday. Now, I've read that there might be three Yellow RS's in the states. Two White RS's in WA, what are the chances?

NSU RS6
January 30th, 2012, 06:06
Wow. White was my top color, but I had pretty much given up, narrowing it to the more plausible/possible Daytona or Avus.

To me, the RS6 has an ass like Eva Mendes or Beyonce or whatever is similarly curvaceous.

In white, that splitter is nummy.

ben916
January 30th, 2012, 06:43
I thought there was only ONE Moby Dick....
Didn't you say that Brazil's was white?

Get the VIN next time...

ttboost
January 30th, 2012, 16:02
Yeah...might just be a nice paint job...

topcat_92
January 30th, 2012, 16:20
I thought there was only ONE Moby Dick....
Didn't you say that Brazil's was white?

Get the VIN next time...

Didn't think about the VIN. If I see it again and have time, I'll look for the Owner, or at least get the VIN. I too thought there was only hahn's Moby.

Unless Brazil = hahn, not sure who Brazil is.

Whether it was a good paint job per ttboost, may guess is no.

Ben, any other Mobys or special factory RS colors on the VIN list?

ben916
January 30th, 2012, 17:23
Didn't think about the VIN. If I see it again and have time, I'll look for the Owner, or at least get the VIN. I too thought there was only hahn's Moby.

Unless Brazil = hahn, not sure who Brazil is.

Whether it was a good paint job per ttboost, may guess is no.

Ben, any other Mobys or special factory RS colors on the VIN list?

Nope, that is the only other white one I have on the list...
Mark's and this mystery one

There is a special ordered (exclusive possibly?) Black Cherry Pearl that kind of looks deep dark purple in the sunlight but black at night.
It has traded hands a couple of times and the current owner is lurking somewhere...

hahnmgh63
January 30th, 2012, 18:01
Brazil's is a Daytona, also in the Seattle/Bellevue area. Hopefully he will be showing up at the next Feierabend RS6 meet.

SteveKen
January 30th, 2012, 20:39
There was one for sale in NJ over a year ago that was on my short list of cars to buy.

SteveKen
January 30th, 2012, 20:43
BTW, what about Green? That seems rare.

There's one for sale on autotrader.com

ben916
January 30th, 2012, 22:47
BTW, what about Green? That seems rare.

There's one for sale on autotrader.com

The Goodwood Green is rather rare also (I have 5 on the list)
The Polar White has 2 (Marks, and 904877)
On the list, I have only ONE Sprint Blue and that username (with the same username as the color) has dropped off.

Misano Red - 22
Imola Yellow - 2 but I know there are three or more, missing VINs

na1mt
January 30th, 2012, 23:26
The Black Cherry one was in NJ getting serviced late summer/early fall this year @ Drive Motorwerx.....think it had either Virginia or Maryland plates

JSRS6
January 31st, 2012, 02:08
I know...