PDA

View Full Version : Attention enthusiasts.... Just Gauging Interest...

ntrcptr
January 30th, 2012, 00:01
Falling on hard times ... Looking to unload my :rs6kiss::cry:puke:.The problem is, I still owe about 19k on the car---I prolly shoulda never bought it ( sigh...but it was a dream come true.)

I need to maintain a decent credit to be able to obtain a tuition loan.

Here's the details on the car: dolphin gray with about 85K. Timing belt, spark plugs, thermostat, K&N filter done at around 81k. APR and transmission chip, pss9 coilover, front rotor and both rear and front pad done at 82k(EBC yellow), new Michelin PSS. coolant temp sensor done.

Asking 25K... My loss... your gain... typical story these days. pm me at albiosj@gmail.com if this interest you.:cheers:
Here are some before/after (ie.12198coilover)pix.

ben916
January 30th, 2012, 00:52
Bummer....
Good luck, man... it seems to be running rampant latetly...

ntrcptr
January 30th, 2012, 12:52
Falling on hard times ... Looking to unload my :rs6kiss::cry:puke:.The problem is, I still owe about 19k on the car---I prolly shoulda never bought it ( sigh...but it was a dream come true.)

I need to maintain a decent credit to be able to obtain a tuition loan.

Here's the details on the car: dolphin gray with about 85K. Timing belt, spark plugs, thermostat, K&N filter done at around 81k. APR and transmission chip, pss9 coilover, front rotor and both rear and front pad done at 82k(EBC yellow), new Michelin PSS. coolant temp sensor done.

Asking 25K... My loss... your gain... typical story these days. pm me at albiosj@gmail.com if this interest you.:cheers:
Here are some before/after (ie.12198coilover)pix.

Oh! forgot, driver's side EGT sensor will need replacement. Last I check, this is sold as a "pair" around $500.00 ( I could prolly factor this to the sale)

4everRS
January 30th, 2012, 14:49
And engine pull

ntrcptr
January 31st, 2012, 06:16
And engine pull

really?!...My mech said not the drivers side ...hmmmm

ntrcptr
January 31st, 2012, 07:07
WUAPV54B73N905774

Bought the car from a dealership in Arizona named Autohaus (see autohaus.com)-- I recall it had ~68k.
Been babying it until all needed maintainance/upgrade are takin' care off. Last on the lists are the EGT and Hotchkis anti-sway... Then WOOTTTT!!!! But it doesn't seem to be in my cards at this point to fully complete its transformation. Interior is very clean (can take more pix). No RNSE--preferrred it that way---no non-sense Nav. system to distract me from my pleasure:hahahehe::incar::race:. Radio, front light switch and cup holder units does have some peeling of the outer "plastics" but nothing major---Nothing a decent shop can't restore. A little correction ---tires and PSS9 were just done this fall. The "plus 0" sizing on the tires rubbed--(see previous posts on this topic); took it back and got OEM size Michelin PSS. Oh! APR chip dialed at 93 octane.

It needs a good home, and someone that can complete its transformation. It's a truly magnificent car. Perfect sleeper to those that don't know; perfect "drooler" to those that do.

ntrcptr
January 31st, 2012, 07:12
One more thing... recall regarding gas-tank was done at Fletcher-Jones Audi.

ntrcptr
February 2nd, 2012, 21:32
bump once

JSRS6
February 3rd, 2012, 05:07
reported.