PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Calendar 10 Year

MaxRS6
January 11th, 2012, 23:01
Hey all:

Not an original idea as I saw Mick create the below link for the RS4.

http://www.lulu.com/product/calendar/my-calendar/18724033

http://forums.quattroworld.com/rs4b7/msgs/73440.phtml

With that said, is there any interest in creating a RS6 calendar for 2013 to coincide with our 10 year anniversary?

With enough interest, I'll volunteer to put it together during 2012 to release it late Dec/12 or early Jan/13. I'll need you all to provide some pics and other info (birthdates, or ownership purchase date, etc..) that I could incorporate into the calendar.

What say you?

ben916
January 11th, 2012, 23:20
I am interested in that!

I am not comfortable handing out my birthdate as that is one piece of personal private that I have left in this world that I can reasonably control.
I might suggest a mod list to accompany the photos of the deliciousness of each car!

Do we vote on who we think are the top 12?
WorldWide correct? - cuz Johnnie27's is wicked!

4everRS
January 11th, 2012, 23:49
Im in. Good idea.

MaxRS6
January 12th, 2012, 01:17
...I am not comfortable handing out my birthdate as that is one piece of personal private that I have left in this world that I can reasonably control.
I might suggest a mod list to accompany the photos of the deliciousness of each car!

Do we vote on who we think are the top 12?
WorldWide correct? - cuz Johnnie27's is wicked!

Dang Ben!- You blew my whole identity theft plan. I already had a bundle of credit card blanks. Actually though- birthdate would be just to mark the day on calendar (along with car pic on that day) and I'd only need month/day and not year. Obviously, if someone doesn't want their "day" to show up on the calendar then no worries and the info certainly won't be required. Maybe we could put the purchase date of the car in lieu of birthdate.

On the worldwide thing- Heck yeah- I don't see any reason not to incorporate all

Great idea on the mod list for those that want to include the info along with their calendar

A vote on the top 12 sounds fair to me. Surely- we can think of a way to incorporate everyone that wants to be involved and I welcome input/comments/suggestions if this project does move forward. Hopefully, we can get a lot of participation, and I will do my darnest to be inclusionary and not exclusionary.

I hope to make it a memorable calendar for all of us with enough participation.

Jimmy Joe
January 12th, 2012, 05:13
Count me in, Max,

Chung
January 12th, 2012, 07:03
I am game. Let me know how I can help.

vitalian
January 12th, 2012, 15:20
Oh heck yeah!

SAF
January 12th, 2012, 18:36
Count me interested!

amanda
January 12th, 2012, 23:39
Me too ;) that's if you want any English ones :)

MaxRS6
January 12th, 2012, 23:56
^Heck yeah! Seems like we have some interest. I am beginning some research on how to get this done. Start getting ready to shoot some awesome shots of your babies. I'll provide some details of pic requirements and a location to send them as I proceed with this project.

I encourage everyone to keep letting me know if you are interested in being part of the calendar.

Thanks everyone that has responded to date.

ben916
January 13th, 2012, 04:29
C5 and C6, right?

Benman
January 13th, 2012, 04:38
Im in. Good idea.Me too!

Purchase date is what I'd be down for: Aug 23, 2003

4everRS
January 13th, 2012, 07:55
C5 and C6, right?

Umm.... 10 year calendar?

I'd want one anyway, but this should be about THE RS6. The first one. (plus, I'm still unhappy Audi didn't bring it here)

JSRS6
January 13th, 2012, 19:11
^^^agreed. Also we might want to be careful with this, we don't want to publish a shopping list for car thieves, no offense palette.