PDA

View Full Version : A bit off topic.

4everRS
December 21st, 2011, 15:51
So I got a new iPhone recently and need to figure out how to stay logged onto this site when I open it on safari. I had an iPhone before, but somehow, I was able to hit the "remember me" button in the top, so it automatically logged me in on that device.

Now there's a stupid advertisement blocking the box to check for "remember me". Can anyone guide me on how to set this thing to automatically log in? Or maybe Erik can find out if that damn ad can be moved.

Also, anyone have the plx app on their phone. Looks neat.

JSRS6
December 21st, 2011, 18:26
When logged out, click reply to any post. It will take you to a full page log in screen with the aforementioned remember me check box.

PixieVC
December 21st, 2011, 18:49
I had the exact same problem when trying to get my iPhone to remember my username - JSRS6's suggestion is what I did, and it worked perfectly for me.

4everRS
December 21st, 2011, 20:13
When logged out, click reply to any post. It will take you to a full page log in screen with the aforementioned remember me check box.

Got it! God damn I'm dumb when it comes to some things.

vitalian
December 21st, 2011, 23:14
Don't feel bad -- I had to call the technical assistance helpline because I couldn't figure out how to disable the %$#ing auto-correct function on my Droid. (It was worth it, though.)