PDA

View Full Version : to those with adjustable suspension...what ride height are you at?

bakes
December 6th, 2011, 00:56
On the weekend I checked each side of the car front and back from the middle of the fender to the ground. each measurement was slightly different so I'm going to do some adjusting to get the fronts the same and the rears the same. Is it standard for the rear to be 1/2" higher than the front?

I have KW 3's so I'm just trying to get everything level before i swap to winters and get a realignment.

Thoughts or suggestions on what you run your cars at would be great!

BuffaloRS6
December 6th, 2011, 02:50
Since I bought those HRE 19's, I am wondering the same thing. Leaving mine stock height for the winter & buying/installing KWV 3's in the spring. I don't want it too low though. The angle of the decline in my parking garage is a little extreme. My S4's exhaust scrapes almost every time. Haven't found the perfect angle to prevent this yet. Close though.

kismetcapitan
December 6th, 2011, 05:29
stock, my rear sits about 3/4" higher than the front. I have H&R springs sitting in my closet but am slightly hesitant about installing them. The rear is an easy swap, and bringing the rear down to 13 3/4" (center of wheel to top of wheel arch) will be perfect. But dropping the front from 14" to 12 5/8" may be too much, especially with my 10mm spacers. I don't want either rubbing nor for the wheel to disappear under the fender (not a fan of that look).