PDA

View Full Version : forged specialties wheels help please give feedback

johnnie27
December 3rd, 2011, 22:45
Guys , some of you helped me with wheel sizes this week etc

and i was about to pull the trigger on some 3 piece 19x9.5 rims from

wheels direct online (in miami) i believe

however at the 11th hour i decided to do some forum trolling (not always fact) but usually good for wheel images and feedback.....well i was quite taken back with what i discovered

Chris Q who i was talking to have been banned, from 5 forums that i could find
370Z/350z, a skyline forum, etc and there was over 50 pages , on how these wheels felt appart for some dudes, and that they are not made in germany but china etc

you may recall i also tried Rick from VIP status regarding venaci wheels, well similar story Law suits threatened etc

as being on OZ makes it hard to do anything if you get sent sh*t

does anyone here know much about the company (the rims are around $750 a pop) so not super $$$ but not cheap either i would have thought??

i want a custom fit but at this point cant pay over $1k a wheel, its hard to justify for me anyway

i would love it if you have any feedback..i have sent some forum posts to Chris at WDO for him to give me his version of events, but can so many be wrong??

john

johnnie27
December 6th, 2011, 03:01
done some digging, seems they had one epic fail , on a new wheel they did w/ a dude at a sponsor deal for help with fitment etc

i figure when someone offers you to call there cell ph at 1.45am, to clear up the issue they are fairly legit..