PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Watch???

2manycars
October 14th, 2003, 02:16
My dealer asked me again while I was looking at the white RS6, whether I had gotten my RS6 watch yet? I told him no, and was he sure there even was such an item. He said he had been told there would be one sent to all RS6 customers. If this is so, I never got my first one, and want both now?

Anyone have any idea if there is such a thing?

AvusRS6
October 14th, 2003, 03:21
Originally posted by 2manycars
My dealer asked me again while I was looking at the white RS6, whether I had gotten my RS6 watch yet? I told him no, and was he sure there even was such an item. He said he had been told there would be one sent to all RS6 customers. If this is so, I never got my first one, and want both now?

Anyone have any idea if there is such a thing?

I don't think we're getting a watch...my dealer asked me if I got Super Bowl tickets - I asked the factory rep and he laughed.

rs6w
October 14th, 2003, 05:50
That would be cool if they did...

jimmy94507
October 20th, 2003, 16:31
I sent an e-mail to my AoA adviser asking about the RS6 watch. He called me a couple hours later and gave me the news we've all been suspecting. Yes, a watch to each RS6 owner had been discussed but they decided this was too expensive. We will not be sent a watch!

Regards, Jim

iconcls
October 20th, 2003, 19:10
Originally posted by jimmy94507
they decided this was too expensive. We will not be sent a watch!

That's SOOOOO Audi!

2manycars
October 21st, 2003, 00:54
I have my GM working on it. The excuse "It is too expensive is absurd!" If we purchased VW beetles, or maybe even a base A4, I might accept it, but on an 80K plus car, it is a totally unreasonable.

My GM told me if they won't provid a watch he will. I have a Patek Phillipe all picked out for him to buy for me!!

bilbozilla
October 21st, 2003, 01:03
I've at least gotten nice metal key fobs and audi sun-guard solar shades with my last two Audis.

dabull
October 22nd, 2003, 07:44
Yea , allot of things turned out to be "too expensive" i.e. Recaro seats, saw them in the new S4 again yesterday, they look great, gee I guess if I would have purchased a "performance " car like the S4 I could have gotten Recaros.