PDA

View Full Version : FS: Fully Optioned RS6 w/66k

Holiday
November 8th, 2011, 18:13
Summary
Up for sale is my cherry, Pearl Black Effect RS6 with Ebony leather and relatively low mileage (just turned 66k). Full Fidelity coverage until 02/12 or 81k miles. Originally purchased in Southern California (Studio City) and has been kept there for 95% of it’s life. I recently made the move from California to Maryland for work, and it’s been garaged ever since (second vehicle). Car is accident free and offered with a clean, Maryland title. It’s hand washed weekly and meticulously detailed once, if not twice a month using a full array of Griot’s products. Due to my line of work, I’m a major advocate for preventative maintenance. That said, a great deal of time and money has been spent in order to ensure it’s been kept in top condition. None of the common gremlins here- its very well sorted. All paperwork included: Build sheet, Owner’s Manual, Maintenance Manual, and every service receipt since the car left the showroom floor.

Condition
The paint condition is excellent for an 8 year old car. That’s not to say there aren’t a few light scratches here and there – there are. A “parking incident” by the previous owner’s wife resulted in some very mild scratching on the front valence. I drove it for over 3 years until my OCD took over and had it professionally repaired by Audi (pictures available). Don’t know that anyone even noticed it but me. Nevertheless, it’s perfect again. Interior is one of the most preserved that I’ve seen. No tears or wear marks in the regularly cleaned and conditioned leather. Dash is free of cracks or any other deformities, and the optional carbon fiber trim is nice and clear- not cloudy or yellowed. Very minimal delamination of the rubber surface coating on the doors and dash instruments, which is all too common in these cars. Mats are clean and the alcantara headliner is free of rips, tears, and fraying. Everything works- no burned out LED’s, or faulty electrical equipment. Mechanically, not a single issue exists (see the maintenance breakdown below)- however the Michelin PS2’s could stand to be replaced within the next ~5k miles.

Options (literally, every option available)
(PWX) Warm Weather Package
-(3FR) Solar Sunroof
-(3Y5) Power rear and manual side window sunshades
(DV3) Integrated digital portable phone with voice recognition
(ONS) OnStar Telematics hardware
(7Q9) Audi GPS Nav System
(4x4) Rear-seat mounted side bags
(5TU) Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
[YTY] RS6 Factory Sports Exhaust System

Upgrades:
Audi RSN-E Navigation/Audio System [Professionally installed by Troy Hicks]
Bluetooth Phone/data integration package (NSX Jr. Package; Professionally installed by Troy Hicks, who along with Lee, developed the kit]
XM Radio Install
Eurocharged Stage-1 Custom Tune (Stock- 382awhp/395awtq (Healthy!); Tuned- 401awhp/456awtq)
MTM TCU Software Upgrade
Hyperboost Forged Diverter Valves (Black Anodized)
K&N Air Filters

Extras
Fidelity “Gold Plus” Warranty until 02/09/2012 or 81,000 miles [Transferable]
Dynamic Ride Control (DRC) Suspension Recall/Update completed
Audi recommended “Sunroof Drain and Plenum Inspection/Cleaning” completed
Fuel Tank Valve Nipple Reinforcement Recall completed

Maintenance
14JUL2007- Torque Converter Replaced with updated version
14JUL2007- 35k Service Completed
25NOV2008- Purge Valve Replaced
31DEC2008- New Timing Belt Kit
31DEC2008- Water Pump replaced
31DEC2008- Thermostat replaced
31DEC2008- Timing Belt Tensioner Dampner
31DEC2008- All four Control Arm Linkages replaced
31DEC2008- Fuel Filter replaced
5MAR2009- New Audi OEM Brake Rotors (All 4)
5MAR2009- New EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads (All 4)
9MAR2009- Alternator replaced
5APR2010- New OEM battery installed
16APR2010- New DRC Suspension Installed
21APR2010- 4 wheel Alignment
14SEP2010- Fuel Filter Replaced
14SEP2010- 55k Service Completed
6AUG11- Synthetic Differential Fluid Replaced
6AUG11- Minor Valve Cover Gasket leak repaired with updated parts
6AUG11- Minor Transmission Gasket leak repaired with updated parts
6AUG11- New Wheel Bearing installed

Simply said- you’ll be hard pressed to find an RS6 example as meticulously cared for as this one. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at (858) 539-5307. The car is kept in California, MD 20619. Serious buyers only.

$28,000

Thanks,

Ross

speedtrapped
November 8th, 2011, 18:20
Ross, bummer....I have seen your car, its in amazing shape.....GLWS.
Stephen

Holiday
November 8th, 2011, 21:12
Ross, bummer....I have seen your car, its in amazing shape.....GLWS.
Stephen

Thanks, Stephen. Automobile needs are rapidly changing... Question is- what can replace it? E63 Estate is looking more and more to be the answer for me.

Holiday
November 13th, 2011, 18:12
Deposit received; thanks for the interest.

JSRS6
November 13th, 2011, 18:34
Congrats, bittersweet though it might be...