PDA

View Full Version : The search begins! Improved and loved RS6 Wanted.

deforest
November 8th, 2011, 02:36
Hi gang!

I've been a lurker on the board for some time, and I'm finally ready to take the plunge and begin the hunt for my perfect RS6.

I'm in no hurry to buy, but here's what I'm looking for:

Color: Grey, Blue, or Black
Interior: Black w/ carbon trim.

I'd prefer a car with warranty and a vehicle that's been lovingly tuned (so suspension, exhaust, ECU/TCU, RSN-E, etc. are a plus in my book.)

I'm in Central NY, but will travel for the right example. I've already PM'ed Dave in CA about his beast but also wanted to be aware of any others that might be out there.

Thanks guys!

-Stan

Elevens
November 8th, 2011, 02:57
Welcome aboard degforest. Right now Dave's example looks sweet. Mods, Warranty and Past Maintenance, I don't think you can beat it........................

lswing
November 8th, 2011, 03:25
Yep, Dave's looks great, sounds like a cross country flight and drive back are in order! Or ship it for $1,500 or so?

ben916
November 8th, 2011, 05:50
Agreed on Dave's - the only one better would have been the 6,800 mile example about 2-3months ago...

I wouldn't fly out now, as you would be hitting snow the ENTIRE way home... PNW graciously sent a low pressure system to So Cal/Nor Cal...Round 1 is in the books, Round 2 is this coming weekend