PDA

View Full Version : Billy Boat Exhaust

Hammer
November 3rd, 2011, 02:57
Anyone have one that can offer some feedback?

Rick

JSRS6
November 3rd, 2011, 03:21
Billy boat is the same as apr. apr buys from billy boat and rebadges it. Just search for apr rs6 exhaust.

hahnmgh63
November 3rd, 2011, 04:21
They do look a little funny on a RS6 with their Quad exhaust tips.

skribe
November 3rd, 2011, 13:51
Dave? How do YOU feel about the Billy Boat exhaust, huh Dave? Dave? (Pokes stick into the honeybadger's den)

ben916
November 3rd, 2011, 16:25
Dave? How do YOU feel about the Billy Boat exhaust, huh Dave? Dave? (Pokes stick into the honeybadger's den)

HoneyBadger don't give a $hit! LOL!

On Topic - MTM's is a quad also so what give everyone's anti-boner on the quad tip? This is me speaking to you via the non-SE super quiet Prius exhaust on my Avus....

JSRS6
November 3rd, 2011, 22:57
Ben, you have to type it with a lithp, thilly!

On topic: oval tips look better cause the rear "diffuser" is designed for an oval tip.

ben916
November 4th, 2011, 01:49
Ben, you have to type it with a lithp, thilly!

On topic: oval tips look better cause the rear "diffuser" is designed for an oval tip.

Honeybadger... i agree but then if you look at my facebook, you will see my neighbor Mindy Robinson... her costume was honeybadger... for the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party...

Oval - yes but when ya got whisper quietness, a four tip will do until the oval is approved... but then again after Dave's nightmare Milltek issues, Eisennmen might be in the future...

JSRS6
November 4th, 2011, 02:23
I still fully plan on straight pipes from turbos to tips. No boxes. No SAI. No aux rads. GT2871's. loba cams. Custom tune.

JSRS6
November 4th, 2011, 02:29
still undecided on power train.

Elevens
November 4th, 2011, 02:52
Honeybadger... i agree but then if you look at my facebook, you will see my neighbor Mindy Robinson... her costume was honeybadger... for the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party...

Oval - yes but when ya got whisper quietness, a four tip will do until the oval is approved... but then again after Dave's nightmare Milltek issues, Eisennmen might be in the future...

Shame on you Ben. One person has an issue and your willing to abandon Milltek altogether. I run Milltek From the Turbo's straight to the Back with Zero fitment issues. In my opinion there isn't a better sounding system on the Market, Unless you like a really Loud system which this is not. Even without Cats Its not overly loud. So long as I keep my foot out of the Gas, in the morning I can leave for work without waking my Neighbors. However put my foot down and you know I'm there. Perfect for these Powerful Luxury Sedans. The choice is yours, but I wouldn't abandon Milltek for a few fitment issues that some may of had.................................

http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz237/vintron/P1010484.jpg

chrisaudi4.2
November 4th, 2011, 23:08
Damn that's all I could say^^^^^

bigbottlebob
November 5th, 2011, 04:12
Had BB on my 04 S4.. Not as "throaty" as Milltek, but a nice system on that car.

If anyone is aware of or looking for a good home for a well loved RS, let me know... I "need" one

bendjeff
November 7th, 2011, 20:14
this view makes me want one so badly

http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz237/vintron/P1010484.jpg

snoopra
November 8th, 2011, 23:19
Mine installed without a hitch to the factory DP's, had some fitment issues also, after installing the catless Milltek downpipes. If i had to do it again, I would 'cause nothing else compares:)