PDA

View Full Version : Palette's rs6

Voltguy
November 1st, 2011, 18:12
Hi all, I am looking at palettes car on a lot in Orangeville Ontario. Does anyone have contact info for him. Would like on know what the lot gave him and how old are the mtm tires? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Want to make a fair offer for the car. My email is lheramchuk@rogers.com

bakes
November 1st, 2011, 18:39
their ad on autotrader is listing the car with just the factory 18's and winter tires. Are you sure he didn't sell the MTM wheels separately?

He was looking for offers over 27k so if they got it for that including the MTM wheels they are looking to make a few k profit at 30k.

Voltguy
November 1st, 2011, 18:44
They are asking 30k plus 3 for the tires. I know he swapped out for an escalade. Can't see them making on both ends. Thanks.

Jimmy
November 1st, 2011, 21:26
Really? an Escalade?

Is this dealership warrantying the car at all after the sale? That's where the 3 grand extra for them factors in prolly (which is entirely kosher IMO).

Voltguy
November 1st, 2011, 21:34
Yes they will provide toe to toe warranty.

ttboost
November 2nd, 2011, 00:34
I will text him and ask him to check this thread...

4everRS
November 2nd, 2011, 01:48
Escalade?

wow

bakes
November 2nd, 2011, 15:08
He had a 4 year warranty already on that car...there should be no cost as it was transferrable.

1sadavant
November 4th, 2011, 02:28
wasn't this car stolen?

Jimmy Joe
November 4th, 2011, 05:24
I belive it was, but the police found it parked somewhere and returned it to Palette, very little damage if at all, if I remember correctly.

ttboost
November 4th, 2011, 11:28
wasn't this car stolen?

Yes. Stolen, recovered very quickly, undamaged. Sent to the dealer for almost a week and they went through it with a fine toothed comb and found nothing wrong.

4everRS
November 4th, 2011, 12:08
So where's Corey for this thread?

ttboost
November 4th, 2011, 12:13
I texted him and he said he would check in?

PALETTE
November 4th, 2011, 17:33
Checking in!

Glad to see everyone is doing well in my absence. LOL

Warranty company will not transfer over the warranty unless i sold it to the individual, which is not the case since i traded it in for Yes an Escalde which is more of a people mover and work truck for me right now. Hope to be getting into another Audi soon but looks like it wont happen for atleast 1.5 - 2 years and then it would be a a new model.

I am glad that the car is Purchased from someone local. Yes the car was a theft recovery but nothing was hurt on the car nor tampered with. I did get the insurance to replace the windshield and new keys and locks as well as do a full Oil and maintance inspection.

The car is in great shape and i know that the owner will be happy.

I will keep checking in guys. Miss this place already! But i do have the porsche to beat the snot out of when i feel the urge.