PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone remember where this heat shield goes?

hahnmgh63
October 29th, 2011, 22:51
I'm stumped, my next idea is to use the part # stamped on it and do an ETKA search but with my luck it won't be listed or superseded. I also can't find my cam locking bar? I know it's somewhere in the mess I call a shop, too many projects.11887

TozoM8
October 30th, 2011, 02:55
Transmission, driver's side. It protects the shifter cable. One of the cable adjuster bolt is holding it on.

4everRS
October 30th, 2011, 03:14
Tozo, you're awesome. I am thinking about posting a pic of some random part just to see if you can answer what it is.
Transmission, driver's side. It protects the shifter cable. One of the cable adjuster bolt is holding it on.

hahnmgh63
October 30th, 2011, 04:59
Thank you very much. I'll install it tomorrow as I'll be waiting for my new cam locking tool, and with my luck the same day the new one arrives I will find the unused old one.

Elevens
October 30th, 2011, 14:28

Most Impressive, Mr Tozo............................

TozoM8
October 30th, 2011, 14:49
Tozo, you're awesome. I am thinking about posting a pic of some random part just to see if you can answer what it is.

Try me :)

hahnmgh63
October 30th, 2011, 17:27
My projects seem to take so long with the time I have available to work on them so about all I can answer is 'That looks familiar, but I don't really remember where it goes".