PDA

View Full Version : On the hunt for OEM Downpipes.....

marklar182
September 25th, 2011, 17:51
Looking for a set of OEM Downpipes, let me know if anyone comes across a set they don't want.

I plan on gutting them, so if you are saving your removed OEM set, you can ship me yours (on my dime) and I will gut those then ship you mine when they come off the car! (trying to limit every bit of downtime)

PM me if you have a lead please! So far I have only found units in UK and DE.

nene
September 26th, 2011, 02:42
I have a brand new set of OEM DPs in my basement. I had purchased a few years back brand new to do the Piggie Pipes, and never got around to it.
What are you offering? Don't want to trade them or anything.

JSRS6
September 26th, 2011, 03:06
There is a set on eBay, left and right sold separately.

JSRS6
September 26th, 2011, 03:56
Got your pm, Those are the ones.

marklar182
September 26th, 2011, 04:11
Got your pm, Those are the ones.

I really am leery about those. I will stick with OEM pieces, even if they are used!

PALETTE
September 26th, 2011, 12:51
i got a set. if you want $150.00+ Shipping

SAFE4NOW
October 1st, 2011, 03:29
Why don't you just gut yours? It could be done in a day , day and a half , or are you DIY?

Drop me a line Monday to discuss

S

JSRS6
October 1st, 2011, 04:04
Wow, long time no hear steve! How are you liking the rs4?

ben916
October 1st, 2011, 05:04
Why don't you just gut yours? It could be done in a day , day and a half , or are you DIY?

Drop me a line Monday to discuss

S

Yeah, I called you this week...

RSSIK
October 1st, 2011, 16:37
Looking for a set of OEM Downpipes, let me know if anyone comes across a set they don't want.

I plan on gutting them, so if you are saving your removed OEM set, you can ship me yours (on my dime) and I will gut those then ship you mine when they come off the car! (trying to limit every bit of downtime)

PM me if you have a lead please! So far I have only found units in UK and DE.

I PM"D you, i guess it wasnt a good enough idea.

marklar182
October 1st, 2011, 19:18
I will talk to you more on Friday night Steve.

As for his RS4, maybe you should address his better half for that question :) Steve joined the MB AMG Darkside :)

SAFE4NOW
October 2nd, 2011, 00:33
Wow, long time no hear steve! How are you liking the rs4?

Sold off a few extra vehicles in the past few weeks ( Passat and 69 PU ) and looking into upgrading the Rs4 ( S/C , Stasis Suspension, clutch/flywheel, etc )

Yes, I did buy into the MB Kool Aid and got a C63 added headers and a tune, but it's just holding me over till we find the right S6/S8 combo. ( Looking to r/d an UG TT kit to fit )

Steve

SAFE4NOW
October 2nd, 2011, 00:34
Yeah, I called you this week...

Please drop me another line, end of month was hectic and we changed phone systems, my fault I didnt back up v/m's first.

I'm in Dallas Mon and Tues , then back the following Wed's

Steve

SAFE4NOW
October 2nd, 2011, 00:38
I will talk to you more on Friday night Steve.

As for his RS4, maybe you should address his better half for that question :) Steve joined the MB AMG Darkside :)

I'm actually going to be in San Diego Wed-Sun so I'm going to miss the " Just Because " event at Autoscope. Lily and another dozen NTAG'er WILL be there anyways.

As for Lily, I have actually been driving the Rs4 more than her lately. She likes the C63 more than I do, so she wins

Steve

p.s. Which is ok ( See post above about pending mod's )

ben916
October 2nd, 2011, 00:53
I'm actually going to be in San Diego Wed-Sun so I'm going to miss the " Just Because " event at Autoscope. Lily and another dozen NTAG'er WILL be there anyways.

As for Lily, I have actually been driving the Rs4 more than her lately. She likes the C63 more than I do, so she wins

Steve

p.s. Which is ok ( See post above about pending mod's )

I will pm you my number, I am going fishing at Lake Quinault on Thursday - Tuesday for Monster Kings - not quite as big as the Kenai area but big enough...