PDA

View Full Version : So long :(

V8weight
September 19th, 2011, 23:29
Well, the beast was picked up Thursday morning, and should be arriving at it's new home in Colorado any time now. All I have left are the exit photo's and a couple of used mass airflow sensors...Cheers to a good three years...
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww228/Pellis833/transport1.jpg
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww228/Pellis833/transport3.jpg
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww228/Pellis833/transport2.jpg

MaxRS6
September 19th, 2011, 23:46
The new owner just got a darn good RS6. Sad to see ya let it go Pat..;(

V8weight
September 19th, 2011, 23:49
The new owner just got a darn good RS6. Sad to see ya let it go Pat..;(
Ya, it was harder than I had imagined to let it go...I'm pretty sure this car is going to blow Tom's mind the first time he drives it though! That's my only consolation right now ;)

Amar
September 20th, 2011, 01:01
Car buying in the US is totally different then in the UK. I drove 172 miles which was about three and a half hours to pick up my RS6. That's local for you guys, but everyone thought I was mad travelling that far across our little island. Lovely RS6, I'm sure the new owner will be very happy with her.

speedtrapped
September 20th, 2011, 01:02
Damn Pat. Thanks for all your help. You will be missed.

4everRS
September 20th, 2011, 02:12
http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab210/crocodile64/cryingbaby.jpg

Aronis
September 20th, 2011, 02:38
Wait, does access to RS6.Com get blocked if you don't drive an RS6?

No...

So post pics of your new ride...here....

Mike

skribe
September 20th, 2011, 02:40
''

--------------------------------------------- :snow:

V8weight
September 20th, 2011, 02:43

No...

Mike
Hahaha, I never said I was leaving (you guys still need all the help you can get ;) ). I'll have to get picks of the Avant up, if I can keep it clean long enough to snap a pic. Not as exciting as the beast, but a fun car none the less....

ben916
September 20th, 2011, 02:45

No...

Mike

well then my 4 years of lurking would be for nothing..

Pat, you can drive my Avus RS6 when you are here in January...

Elevens
September 20th, 2011, 04:02
Wow! That brings tears to my eyes looking at your car go. Don't know why you did it Pat, but good luck in your future endeavors. Our beasts may be high maintenance vehicles, but I'm keeping mine till it dies or blows up. I can't think of another car I'd rather have. I really think your going to regret getting rid of it. Mine is an everyday driver and every time I crank it up and those Millteks come to life I smile. Every time I step on the Gas and hear those Turbo's Spool up via the Catless downpipes I smile. While cruising at about 80mph in sport mode and then stepping on the Gas I smile as she drops down a gear and pins me to the seat. Your going to miss it believe me......

hahnmgh63
September 20th, 2011, 04:06
Let's see, I flew 2000 miles to pick up my Cayenne Turbo S, flew 1500 miles to pick up my RS6, had both my CBR1000RR & Audi tt shipped 2000 miles, etc... Seems like I don't buy anything local when it comes to cars.

Benman
September 20th, 2011, 04:59
The 3rd pic was the saddest... seeing it fired up for the last time.

DHall1
September 20th, 2011, 05:32
+1

I have been driving mine more now that temps have finally dipped below 100 again. Oh so damn fast.

Get yer 2012 Barrett Jackson tickets booked.

Wow! That brings tears to my eyes looking at your car go. Don't know why you did it Pat, but good luck in your future endeavors. Our beasts may be high maintenance vehicles, but I'm keeping mine till it dies or blows up. I can't think of another car I'd rather have. I really think your going to regret getting rid of it. Mine is an everyday driver and every time I crank it up and those Millteks come to life I smile. Every time I step on the Gas and hear those Turbo's Spool up via the Catless downpipes I smile. While cruising at about 80mph in sport mode and then stepping on the Gas I smile as she drops down a gear and pins me to the seat. Your going to miss it believe me......

vangelis
September 20th, 2011, 15:50
Guys, you remind me again with my very sad days after sold my beast :((( miss you all

vitalian
September 20th, 2011, 16:10
The 3rd pic was the saddest... seeing it fired up for the last time.

I second that emotion. Wow, that is sad.