PDA

View Full Version : RS6 Towed away yesterday...thanks again everyone!

Stephencl
September 16th, 2011, 03:11
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the love over the last couple weeks...pretty tough. Dion was kind enough to send me a photo of my baby being towed away yesterday. Kind of sad. I will be hanging around from time to time with the limited institutional knowledge I have to share about these great cars.

Thanks to your help, I was able to get my insurance company to bump up my value by $2200. I could have not done it without everyones help.

Everything got sold except the wheels, so they are still available. Kind of surprised they did not sell yet.

Just a recap, factory wheels just refinished, never remounted. Five wheels, powder coated satin black. Some of the best Powder coating I have seen. $1000 for the forum. Fyi, I will be posting them on Audizine at $1200.

Take good car of these beasts folks. They are great cars.

Warm regards,

Stephen

JSRS6
September 16th, 2011, 03:55
You started looking for another one yet??? :hihi:

Spidercat
September 16th, 2011, 06:24
This must have been one gut wrenching ordeal for you, particularly given how passionate you are about your car.
I really feel for you. True, it's only a car, and things can always be worse, but that just plain sucks!
Given that you sold off all your parts, I guess you won't be looking for another?
On the bright side, the new S8 looks like a real monster...
I wish you the best of luck and hope you stick around!

speedtrapped
September 16th, 2011, 10:31
Tick tock, tick tock....it's only a matter of time before your back.......

RSSIK
September 16th, 2011, 16:03
^^^^ i agree!! ^^^^

streetsoffire
September 16th, 2011, 20:57
If you don't mind me asking: what is Dion gonna do with the car?

Stephencl
September 21st, 2011, 04:07
Wheels are STILL available...unbelievable. Seriously, these are amazing wheels.

Warm regards,

Stephen

streetsoffire
September 21st, 2011, 09:41
Ok; I guess I will ask you flat out: what is Dion gonna do with the car? I would like to ask him about the availabilty of the side skirts ( since you won't answer). Is it dion from KMD???

JSRS6
September 21st, 2011, 10:49
Drive Autoworks, Werks? I think it's works.

RSSIK
September 21st, 2011, 10:51
Drive autoworks lyndhurst nj 201-340-4705 really nice guy

Stephencl
September 22nd, 2011, 04:38
Ok; I guess I will ask you flat out: what is Dion gonna do with the car? I would like to ask him about the availabilty of the side skirts ( since you won't answer). Is it dion from KMD???

Insurance has already towed it away.....they wanted too much money for it...9K. Sorry for the lack of response...I am still kind of in a fog over this whole thing.

Stephen

speedtrapped
September 22nd, 2011, 13:03
Dion was a partner at KMD, he split with Aldwin(audi master tech) about 15 months ago, opened up drive autoworks.