TUESDAY OCTOBER 7, 2003

ATT ALL KAHLIFONYA VOTERS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

REGARDS,

AHHHNOLD.

Snow
October 8th, 2003, 12:40
:bang:

Well, I live in Sweden, but I still think it's strange that he won. Who is the best candidate, a movie star or a polititian who has spent many years studying political questions? :eye:
I just don't get it.:mouthshut

(Maybe this thread goes under "Off topic"?)

GoFastKindaGuy
October 8th, 2003, 14:01
This belongs in "off topic".

gmbh6
October 8th, 2003, 19:47
Originally posted by Snow
:bang:

Well, I live in Sweden, but I still think it's strange that he won. Who is the best candidate, a movie star or a polititian who has spent many years studying political questions? :eye:
I just don't get it.:mouthshut

(Maybe this thread goes under "Off topic"?)
Unless the people are tired of those "politicians" and need to send a message to others.

This campaign was about the economy of California. You can not tax people to death......they will revolt!

And by the way...Sweden has health care for everyone right? How is the economy doing over there right now? I'm curious because lots of Democrats over here are always saying why can't we be more like "europe" and their health care. But I understand that most of the European countries that offer free health care are not doing very well at all.

p.s. Moderator sorry i put this thread here.....please move it if you can.

JAXRS6
October 9th, 2003, 03:21
...just go to the Home Page, then Community, the scroll down to Off Topic on the left. That's where I'll be asking Thckid in Sweden about taxes over there.