PDA

View Full Version : New Downpipes!!

na1mt
September 8th, 2011, 02:30
So I won an EBay auction for custom 3" downpipes. The sad thing is they are the one's off the NY members car....I think s/n is ttrs6.... Anyway.... He listed them through Greg from SSP Tunings eBay ID since he has massive transactions completed compared to his 54 transactions. I had the lead bid of $100(no reserve auction) until he upped the bid on his own parts. It took a bit to confirm it was actually what happened but when you follow the bid trails it's obvious. In the end I paid what my original high bid was but why be a scumbag and run up a bid fraudulently? Was he going to buy his own downpipes from his buddy or just relist them in a few weeks....I was going to contact Greg to inquire about a custom tune but I think I'll spend my money with people that have a little more integrity than this bunch.

kismetcapitan
September 8th, 2011, 02:39
shill bidding; if you can prove it, there's legal recourse for you through eBay.

na1mt
September 8th, 2011, 02:50
Really? It's so kindergarten cop could see this trail....lol

na1mt
September 8th, 2011, 03:52
So after researching a little further....seems as if ttrs6 also outbid someone else bidding on his ceramic coated exhaust manifolds he was so proud of. Ironically he bought them from the same seller...his friend greg from ssp tuning....ebay id being audiparts4you

na1mt
September 8th, 2011, 04:34
Kisme......thanks for that advise. They actually will suspend your account indefinitely for this. I have contacted Paypal as well as sent Greg an email stating that if he doesn't refund me $450 than I'm going to go ahead and and report the incident to EBay. Sooo....not only is ttrs6 an illiterate moron but a common thief as well.

bmlee007
September 8th, 2011, 10:04
I have seen the same seller list an MTM-chipped ecu several times, now I guess I'm glad to have stayed away. I also saw the ceramic headers, but I think I'll just take mine off and have them done over the winter.

ThrillHouse
September 8th, 2011, 12:49
Please report this to Ebay. That is 100% against the 'rules' and also not legal. If anything they will stop doing it or start with reserves (and pay ebay for that right)

I really don't like shady people.

melsas
September 8th, 2011, 13:40
I believe audiparts4you's name on this forum is Greg@dmtechnik.

speedtrapped
September 8th, 2011, 15:01
ruh roh....

na1mt
September 8th, 2011, 17:58
My last email to greg stated that I felt since I would have won the no reserve auction at $100 that he should credit my account back $400 and send me the downpipes.....or I would report the incident to ebay.

na1mt
September 8th, 2011, 18:01
I also think they should all be banned from here for good. I would be more than happy to share my proof with mods or Eric

RSSIK
September 8th, 2011, 18:03
I agree. I would report them. Thats not fair..

EDIT: I agree. I would report them to ebay. Kicking them off rs6.com isnt fair but reporting them to ebay is only right.

ben916
September 8th, 2011, 18:08
I also think they should all be banned from here for good. I would be more than happy to share my proof with mods or Eric

Not to disagree with you as I hate a cheat and/or a thief just like the rest of us, BUT if these a$$clowns didn't use RS6.com to point you towards their ebay listing or solicite you for d/p here, I would think that they could stay... not to say that they would be very welcome or believed or anything...

na1mt
September 8th, 2011, 18:24
This is a pretty unique community here.......just trying to take out the trash

ThrillHouse
September 8th, 2011, 18:46
This is a pretty unique community here.......just trying to take out the trash

It certainly is unique here. I think something done by ebay would do just the same - they will simply not have support. I wouldn't even give them the option - just go straight to ebay with everything and let that speak for itself.

na1mt
September 12th, 2011, 03:58
Update: Greg called me to talk about this and was supposed to get back to me with a resolution....this was Friday afternoon. Claims that he knew nothing of ttrs6 bidding up the auction. He offered to give me back all my money. I told him that as I had the winning bid at $100 until the very end when ttrs6 found the ceiling on my automatic bid, I would expect to have the downpipes shipped out and my account refunded $400 to be made whole. He agreed with me and said he needed to get in touch with ttrs6 as he had possession of the pipes. He said he was busy working two jobs and would get back to me by Saturday the latest. Here it is Sunday night and I still have not heard back from him. So at this point I am just going to file my report with EBay and let this take it's coarse. I will keep everyone posted along the way.

na1mt
September 13th, 2011, 03:12
Okay....so even though Ebay said upfront that they will not let me know the outcome of this case, they had me direct them to the thread on this site that linked ttrs6 to the sale items on ebay. After seeing the thread here he advised me that "shill" bidding is taken very seriously by Ebay and that I should also go to police with this blatant example. Was also told to ask for a complete refund and that if he did not comply that Ebay would refund me 100% of my money back. So case closed for me. So.....do not buy from audiparts4you, ttrs6 or dmtechnik. Their websites are SSPtuning.com and iwanttogofast.net. They have all proven to be crooks.

speedtrapped
September 13th, 2011, 03:30
Wow, that's good to hear Ron. Funny how these guys have never once tried to defend themselves on this site. Since speaks volumes.

speedtrapped
September 13th, 2011, 03:31
That's silence, damn auto correct iPad function

AndrewNC
September 13th, 2011, 06:23
I know how you feel, I already have two unresolved purchases from Greg ($2k) and then I bought the RS6 517 torque converter he had listed, not realizing this was his new Ebay ID. I did receive the tq converter, at least. No luck yet in a resolution on the previous issues.

Okay....so even though Ebay said upfront that they will not let me know the outcome of this case, they had me direct them to the thread on this site that linked ttrs6 to the sale items on ebay. After seeing the thread here he advised me that "shill" bidding is taken very seriously by Ebay and that I should also go to police with this blatant example. Was also told to ask for a complete refund and that if he did not comply that Ebay would refund me 100% of my money back. So case closed for me. So.....do not buy from audiparts4you, ttrs6 or dmtechnik. Their websites are SSPtuning.com and iwanttogofast.net. They have all proven to be crooks.

ThrillHouse
September 13th, 2011, 13:00

Glad to hear you are all set! If you had time though a police report will be really nice and their internet fraud (or whatever it is called there) department will like to hear about it. Even if nothing comes of it criminally - the hassle they will endure may make them think twice about trying to blatantly rip people off.

na1mt
September 13th, 2011, 15:03
Someone should post this on audizine

DiscoPotato
September 13th, 2011, 19:23
Someone should post this on audizine

Ill do so.

For the record, I've only heard bad things about Greg from very reliable sources.

na1mt
September 14th, 2011, 01:21
After reporting that scumbag Greg Lewsza to Ebay..... and the Audizine thread went up I got a refund in my paypal. Soooo no downpipes but money back... could have been drawn out so I guess I got lucky. Amazing that even though both parties know about the threads neither one has tried to respond in any way. His last name says it all.......LEW.....SZA. When his descendents got off the boat at Ellis island they tagged em way back then....lol. So he is just living up to his namesake I guess. Hope I run into him one day.

ben916
September 14th, 2011, 03:12
.. and the Audizine thread went up I got a refund in my paypal.

got a link?

na1mt
September 14th, 2011, 03:27
It's on the model line b5/s4 chatterbox section of the forum

ben916
September 14th, 2011, 03:59
It's on the model line b5/s4 chatterbox section of the forum

why there?????

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/448953-Greg-from-SSP-on-Ebay

RSSIK
September 14th, 2011, 15:24
why there?????

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/448953-Greg-from-SSP-on-Ebay

Because thats what discopotato drives and he is well known and respected on his inputs and information. Also I would guess its probably one of the busier sections of the whole site.

na1mt
September 21st, 2011, 04:08
Wow.....even after I gave them all the information which clearly pointed out the fact that this guy shill bid the auctions....he has a whole new slew of auctions up....guess that's why they call it evil bay.

speedtrapped
September 21st, 2011, 10:11
Not surprised, all mighty $ to eBay.

JSRS6
September 21st, 2011, 11:18
Wow.....even after I gave them all the information which clearly pointed out the fact that this guy shill bid the auctions....he has a whole new slew of auctions up....guess that's why they call it evil bay.

You mean all the chipped s4/a6 2.7 ecu's and rs6 tranny? Yeah, saw that yesterday.

na1mt
September 21st, 2011, 23:55
You mean all the chipped s4/a6 2.7 ecu's and rs6 tranny? Yeah, saw that yesterday.

Yup.....that's him.

nene
September 22nd, 2011, 02:42
.... with people that have a little more integrity than this bunch.

I hope you are not referring to all of us RS6 owners that are quite stand up fellas!!!!!
One bad apple does not mean a bad tree.

na1mt
September 23rd, 2011, 06:19
I hope you are not referring to all of us RS6 owners that are quite stand up fellas!!!!!
One bad apple does not mean a bad tree.

Nene.....you should re-read that entire first post and then get back to me on that comment.