PDA

View Full Version : Green

sturs6
October 7th, 2003, 22:17
Has anyone seen or heard of there being a green RS6 in the US?

tpappas
October 8th, 2003, 04:03
I saw a goodwood green rs6 on the street in New York City about a week after I got my car (Mid-August). The driver was male, car had NY plates on it. I thought it looked great, which is strange 'cause when I was ordering my car, I figured that color would like terrible, but that isn't the case at all. In fact, I thought that most would choose silver, and that Daytona would be a "low" volume color...I guess that was stupid. Not that I care about it so much, but the green would have been nice afterall.

gregoryindiana
October 8th, 2003, 22:54
but early in my order process there weren't any pics on this site of the RS6 in green, and the color chip the dealer had didn't help at all. And there were NO even approximately close colors for reference.

I ended up with the Mugello Blue and love it. Since my S4 was Emerald Green, maybe i was due for a change.

Patrick M
October 9th, 2003, 01:33
I drove a Green RS6 at the Audi Exchange in Highland Park, IL while waiting for my Daytona Gray to arrive. According to my sales guy, the car was not ordered by a customer but was a 'demo' of sorts, provided to them by Audi. The car was not sold as of a couple of weeks ago, and may still be there.

BTW, the color looks horrendous on the RS6!

Patrick